Hospital Wintersday

Hospital Wintersday

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: WhiteWash.6348

WhiteWash.6348

HI all, the last post i made was about an unsuccessful attempt to be able to retrieve some of the event items for my account [namely any hats or special skins] (https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/archive/halloween/Hospital-Halloween/first#post559866). I have been in hospital now for 14 weeks. With only two days out in this time, this being my second, and i was just wondering, as i know that i will be hospitalized up until February if there is any way of obtaining the event items without having to log in? or if anyone can lend a helping hand and send me them?

“The challenge of my life, is to see how far i can push it”

Hospital Wintersday

Posted by: Keiran.1896

Keiran.1896

I think there will be a free hat in the Gem Store as always, if you don’t want to miss it, just train someone you know to log-in, open gem store and grab the item

Hospital Wintersday

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I don’t think anyone will be able to help. As far as I know all the event items (except the Lost Shores minis) are no longer available and account bound. So even if someone does have one they won’t be able to send it.

This is the problem with making things special by only offering them for a limited time – there will always be people who miss out through no fault of their own and it’s extremely frustrating for them. The problem is I don’t think there’s any obvious solution. If there isn’t some limitation on getting things it’s not special, but whatever that limitation is someone will find it frustrating or dissapointing. Look at all the people complaining that legendaries take too long and/or are too expensive.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Hospital Wintersday

Posted by: AcidicVision.5498

AcidicVision.5498

That’s sad.

Holiday items are generally account bound, but I would happily log you in and make sure you get everything if you don’t have someone else to do it.

Msg me and ill give you a phone number or email you can contact me on to work out details.

It’s a public offer and Anet nor the community would look kindly on taking advantage of a hospitalized fan, so your account is safe. I care too much about my own to risk getting banned for funny business. You can change your pw to something temporary and ill let you know as soon as I get you everything and you can change it back.

Let me know. Have a happy Wintersday and best wishes with your health.

The Kismet
Dragonbrand