As topic says what do we know so fare really looking forward to get my own
home.

Anyone got some info?

Cheers

Housing

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Jack of Tears.9458

Jack of Tears.9458

As I recall the last time this was answered they said it was something they’d be looking at post launch – so that’s a maybe in the next couple months? I guess we’ll see.

I’m sorry I stepped outta yer box, don’ worry, if
ya whine enough they’ll put me right back.

Housing

Posted by: adadile.6481

adadile.6481

Hope so and just not beeing Guild halls since that more love to the guild leaders and officer i guess. love to have my own place in world

Housing

Posted by: Vorch.2985

Vorch.2985

Would be awesome to have a personal place in our home instance. Also a place to put our achievements and trophies

Here’s what people thought of GW1 when it first came out: http://tinyurl.com/bntcvyc
“A release is 7 days or less away or has just happened within the last 7 days…
These are the only two states you’ll find the world of Tyria.”

Housing

Posted by: Altair.7560

Altair.7560

I’m not feeling this whole personal apartment/housing/cottage concept. I have personal spaces in Playstation Home and even when it’s sinfully boring in PS Home I still don’t go to my personal spaces. In this game where I battle giants and walk around high mountain tops, I don’t think I’ll have the time to care about a small house. When I finally get bored of slaying thousands of enemies I don’t see how a house will bring any excitement. It’s something that brings short term enjoyment in my eyes.

Housing

adadile.6481

Vorch yes that would be amazing really looking forward to hear some news about this

Housing

adadile.6481

Would be awesome to have a personal place in our home instance. Also a place to put our achievements and trophies

Yeah that would be just awsome. aslo get the feeling be a part the world
with your own house.