Hovering

Hovering

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: InvaGir.9158

InvaGir.9158

Hello,
Since some gliders are not much of a cannon friendly or have nothing to do with their real purpose I think we should get a cool new feature of Hovering.

We got wings and as much as we can display them on our bodies we can only use them while gliding and that’s only while going down. Soooo going up and flying probably will be pretty nice but its not really my suggestion nor I will support adding the ability to fly(I can’t really see that as a feature in GW2)But I was thinking about hovering with your wings and ONLY with any wings you have.

As for the community please do not assault me for this topic if you don’t like the idea:(

Hovering

Posted by: Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Not sure what you’re actually suggesting. Can you summarise?

Hovering

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

I think this is a suggestion that we could fly low and move about, think Margonite caster. running but in a flying pose.

Mesmerising Girl

Hovering

Posted by: WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

I forget the names of the two items right now .. but their already is a Hovering broom stick and Hovering carpet in the game you can use . just can not use them in fights or anything like that. and I do think you can get them from the trading post . but not fully sure on it

no new system upgrades coming