How I can do these events by myself?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: osaka.5906

osaka.5906

I want to finish guild wars 2 with my necromancer, but these events are really hard to do by myself.

It’s not like it used to be, where many people played guild wars 2.

A few moments ago I stopped playing because, to get to a skill point I had to do an event, the only problem is that these events aren’t made for 1 player, so I was constantly killing 2-3 enemies (at the same time) and their respawn time was insane.

I got lucky, because there was someone else, so we finished the event, only to be against a super elite (purple frame)… and we got 2-shotted… pretty absurd.

Is it even possible to finish your character 100% now that not many people are playing guild wars 2?

I came back from 1 year break, only to experience this. I’m pretty disappointed right now.

Do any of you have any advice?

Posted by: Doon.2364

Doon.2364

What server are you in? Also, you can guest to a popular server to do events. You can also use lfg tool to find players to help. Or you can yell in world map for help. I usually lend a hand if I’m not doing anything important.

When you say “finish guild wars 2” what you do mean by that?

Posted by: osaka.5906

osaka.5906

What server are you in? Also, you can guest to a popular server to do events. You can also use lfg tool to find players to help. Or you can yell in world map for help. I usually lend a hand if I’m not doing anything important.

When you say “finish guild wars 2” what you do mean by that?

When I said finish guild wars 2, I meant to finish my necromancer’s story and get all 100% quests/views/etc.

I’ll try to do that, guest to another popular server and the LFG.

Thank you.

Posted by: Allisa Wonderland.8192

Allisa Wonderland.8192

Definitely in the wrong server. Even in Crystal Desert, I never have problems finding assistance when I need it on tricky skill challenges, etc.

Some worlds, like Blackgate, you might consider almost overpopulated with the difficulty getting into WvW and overflow on world maps.

There is no END to Tyria!

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

I am guessing the OP means the Ol’ Stinky SP on top of the hill, south central of Kessex. I managed this because I have a kitten engineer, but yeah to take that event solo is pretty hard. You attack a portal and 3 enemies attack you.

How I did it was a. lvl 80 chara, and b. kite them off one by one. Even after all their motivation bar has gone, you still have to kill one toxic portal for the event completion.