How do I find enchanted treasure key?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Tiger Ashante.1792

Tiger Ashante.1792

Q:

I got 1 complete enchanted treasure map. I double click it to show me the location of the key, it points me to a circled area in Lions Arch, near the entry portal to Southsun Cove. I’ve been there several times now, looked everywhere and can’t find a thing.

Wiki tells me the key is on a rock that has a tropical bird on it, near the planked walkway. I visited that rock even b4 i read the wiki and various times since then but I can never find anything there.

What am I missing? Could anyone who may have found it give me a clue plz?
Any help would be appreciated.

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Mine sent me to that spot in Lions Arch first and it was bugged. I ran all around that area. A guildie was standing where the key was supposed to be and I had no option to get it.

I knew from what the guildie said that it was supposed to send me to another spot first, Salma I think. So I zoned out of Lions Arch and tried it again. It then sent me to the other spot first then to LA. I was able to get the key then. It wasn’t visible to me but when I approached the bush it was in I got the option to pick it up.

(edited by Astral Projections.7320)

Posted by: Tiger Ashante.1792

Tiger Ashante.1792

Hey thanks guys for your replies, but i finally got it today. I just gave it another go and yep it was there. Well i couldn’t see anything but had the interact button pop up near the bush and wow, an exotic earring? lol and there I was, expecting a KEY! Ah well it’s all good.