Posted by: Phy.2913

Phy.2913

I don’t

/forever poor

How do you make gold?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: WARBOSS.4385

WARBOSS.4385

Currently I would have said run a few dungeons…….

But thanks to Nexon/NCsoft and how they like slap their products with a garbage stick to make sure it becomes as bad as possible as quick as possible.

City of heros took just about 6 to be placed on the path to ruin. It is about to be dead, with NCsoft at the reigns.

NCsoft is gonna break that record with GW2!

So how to get gold? I guess just gather and sell on the AH… Or see if anyone will exchange wow gold for gw2 copper.

(edited by WARBOSS.4385)

How do you make gold?

Posted by: drakhan.8423

drakhan.8423

I just saved my money the best I could up to 50…until I just couldn’t handle NOT having my level 40 skill book any longer. I managed to get up to 90 silver. I broke down and bought some gems…which I exchanged into gold. The game is very anti-farmer…I tried all kinds of strategies to gain money – farm mobs for drops, killing humanoids for cash, etc. Nothing seemed to work.

My advice…exchange gems for gold…you’ll be happier…but poorer in real life

How do you make gold?

Posted by: DusK.3849

DusK.3849

Gold just comes naturally if you play this game. I have no idea what you guys could be doing wrong. Waypointing like crazy maybe?

Like rock and metal remixes of video game music? Check out my site and get your headbang on!
Also, check out Hardcore Adventure Box: World 1, World 2, Lost Sessions
Main Character: Dathius Eventide | Say “hi” to the Tribulation Clouds for me. :)

How do you make gold?

Posted by: Sidian.5370

Sidian.5370

They want you to give them more money by buying gems and then selling them for gold.

How do you make gold?

Posted by: Hawken.7932

Hawken.7932

Vendor blues. Do DEs. I’ve never had to play the TP market or do anything special to earn money. I’ve always kept my tradeskills and skill books up to date, and all I’ve done is break down white gear into mats, and vendor all the blue items I get (ie. don’t break those down). Always have enough money, personally. This is on 3 different characters, so it’s obviously not a fluke on one toon alone.

How do you make gold?

Posted by: dvs.4653

dvs.4653

Do your heart quests, finish zones, dynamic events, and don’t blow money on to much gear.

How do you make gold?

Posted by: Illushia.3721

Illushia.3721

Best way I’ve found is breaking yellows/exotics for money. After the dungeon nerfs ectoplasms got a little more expensive this morning so I sold what i had saved up. Made about 5g. =3

The Treesong Calling. Tarnished Coast RP.
http://treesongcalling.com/

How do you make gold?

Posted by: Campana.9216

Campana.9216

If you’re having difficulty with getting money then here is my advice.

Do Dynamic Events and renown hearts, harvest ore nodes and sell that on the TP.

Dungeons in story mode will give you 25s but if you end up in a group that dies a lot your repair bill will wipe out your profits.

Also, don’t use waypoints, and try not to die too much. Don’t buy gear just equip yourself with drops (or karma gear) because you will replace all your stuff in a few levels anyway.