How long do outfits/wings remain?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Drow.2081

Drow.2081

Q:

I can’t get anyone to give me a straight answer on this. How long does clothing and wings stay available for purchase?

I also post on guildwars2guru.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

A:

Many have cycled back in. Some never have, eg bunny ears and aviator sunglasses. Most outfits stick around, though the seasonal ones show up only during their seasons.

If you’re on daily, check the store briefly as part of your log in. Anything leaving will be (should be) in Promotions with a countdown timer.

Posted by: Greyhound.2058

Greyhound.2058

There are no straight answers to give…if they’re listed under the ‘Promotions’ tab then it could be as little as 24 hours (as with the feathered angel wings and a few other things), although this is often for an old item that’s been available before and has been brought back for a one-day special.

If there’s something you like I recommend getting it as soon as you’re able to; I’ve missed items before now that I just thought I’d get ‘eventually’, only to have them vanish from the gemstore.

Posted by: Drow.2081

Drow.2081

Forever? Or do they cycle back around eventually?

I also post on guildwars2guru.

Posted by: AliceKaye.1903

AliceKaye.1903

Hi Drow!

Items seem to cycle back in one to two times per year, but as Donari said, there are several things that have not cycled back in. I keep waiting for the nerd glasses to make a reappearance but so far, no dice. I’m also waiting on the white wings too.

A good site to keep tabs on is Dulfy. I recommend following her on Twitter because she seems to have the 411 on most things Guild Wars 2 and often announces when items come up for sale and/or are heading back out of the store.

Hope that helps!

Arcanist Norri | Ceirynn | Darbii | Emlyn | Nyssi | Teltiu
Alice Kaye’s Twitter