How to contact Arenanet?

How to contact Arenanet?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: DrDivine.5378

DrDivine.5378

Basically I’m looking to contact Arenanet, but not for technical issues so I feel like a support ticket would be the wrong way. Is there a particular email they use?

How to contact Arenanet?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Depends on what the topic/issue/concern is.

How to contact Arenanet?

Posted by: Greener.6204

Greener.6204

They have various emails for various topics. For example, ArenaNetRecruitment@arena.net if you’re looking to apply, or Exploits@arena.net if you’ve come across an exploit.

If it concerns something in-game, opening a support ticket should offer you the greatest breadth of options.

G R E E N E R

How to contact Arenanet?

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Forums@arena.net if it’s a forum issue.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

How to contact Arenanet?

Posted by: DrDivine.5378

DrDivine.5378

Depends on what the topic/issue/concern is.

It’s not related to technical issues or applying for a position, I would say just general inquiry or offer.

How to contact Arenanet?

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

If you have an idea for a change or addition to the game the way to contact them is to post it on the forum.

I can’t find it right now but somewhere in the legal info they actually say they will delete emails with ideas for the game and return letters unopened. This is because legally the idea is your intellectual property and if it appeared in the game you could charge them for it. They’d have to either pay or somehow prove (in court) they came up with it independently, and even if they can do that it’d be a huge waste of their time.

Whereas part of the agreement we all accepted when we started using this forum is that any and all ideas we post become Anet’s property and they have the right to use them without paying or even acknowledging the people who came up with it.

Or more specifically: “However, by submitting User Submissions to ArenaNet, you hereby grant ArenaNet a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, broadcast, license, post, sell, translate, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, in any medium now known or hereafter devised, without compensation or credit to the provider of the User Submissions.”

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”