How to deal with sheepers

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Link.1589

Link.1589

So I have been reading the forums, and from what I have read, Sheepers seem to be a real issue in GW2.
What I mean by ‘sheepers’ is the people who will not team up with you unless you meet certain requirements (EG-Having to have an elite skill in GW1 PVP)
anyway it seems like rangers get the bulk of the trouble just for being rangers, can anyone give me any tips on dealing with sheepers in GW2?

P.S I was not sure if I should put this in general or economy, just tell me if I need to move the thread.

Posted by: nowitsawn.1276

nowitsawn.1276

People tend to refer to them as ’’elitists’’ here. How do you deal with them? You don’t. Simple as that. Just avoid them by playing with people you know whenever you can.

Unless you have friends that are online at the exact same times as you and always want to do the same things as you, though, you’ll probably get into the PUG scene sooner or later.

Luckily, from my experiences, they’re not nearly as much of an issue as people on here make them out to be (usually because they’re mad that they were kicked one time out of the hundreds of groups they’ve been in). If you make a bad draw, just leave and try again.

I shot the seraph~
But I didn’t shoot the thackeray

Posted by: RedCobra.7693

RedCobra.7693

People tend to refer to them as ’’elitists’’ here. How do you deal with them? You don’t. Simple as that. Just avoid them by playing with people you know whenever you can.

Unless you have friends that are online at the exact same times as you and always want to do the same things as you, though, you’ll probably get into the PUG scene sooner or later.

Luckily, from my experiences, they’re not nearly as much of an issue as people on here make them out to be (usually because they’re mad that they were kicked one time out of the hundreds of groups they’ve been in). If you make a bad draw, just leave and try again.

please dont refer to them as elitists 99% of the time theyre doing it like that because theyre lazy, im an elitist and i still help lower levels and do the dungeon with whatever classes but on the contrary im a guild leader so i rarely do pug groups

RedCobra – Ranked PVP Druid
Current Season – Platinum (Soloq)
Retired GW2 ESL Tournament Admin

Posted by: marnick.4305

marnick.4305

Don’t play with them lol. Yesterday I’ve got 2 pug rangers in my FotM20 party. Went extremely smooth once again.

If I can’t play Guild Wars 2 at work, I won’t work in Guild Wars 2 either.
Delayed content is eventually good. Rushed content is eternally bad. ~ Shigeru Miyamoto