I dont know how to get the login daily

Thank you

Attachments:

How to get the login daily

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

A:

I think you don’t get one on your very first day logging in. When you log in tomorrow you’ll get the item in the top left corner, then it progresses left to right and top to bottom for 28 days, then starts over.

For this purpose days are defined as the 24 hour period from 5pm Pacific time, the time zone Anet is based on. This may or may not match up with actual days in your time zone.

And just so you know if you miss a day don’t worry, your progress is saved and you’ll pick up the next days reward the next time you log in.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Nythrilyn.2146

Nythrilyn.2146

Login daily automatically gives you the chest ‘wiggling’ on the right hand side of your screen when dailies ‘reset’ you will get the chest. This happens at 12pm for me.. so not sure what that time will be for you :/

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Well, you log in, a chest appears, you click on the chest, a pop-up window appears, you choose some options of task you wish to do…or not, then click accept, and voila! You have your Daily Log-In reward.

Good luck. =)

Though, I’m not sure how you got to the 28th reward without ever accepting one. Is that possible? Hmm…

(edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234)

Posted by: Explodie.9428

Explodie.9428

By loging in daily, and then check the treasure box above the mini map and then press two times Ok. then you will get the reward.

Every time it will reset itself so you have to start over then.

Posted by: Kordash.2197

Kordash.2197

If troll 10/10.

If not, each time you log in, you’ll get a chest to click on on the right of your screen. Though, it doesn’t start right away, you’ll have to wait 3 days after you’ve activated your account (if my memories serves me right).

In short, just play, it will come along.

Posted by: Quaggan.2630

Quaggan.2630

thank you all

i think i need to wait 1 day to get it

Posted by: Azraeil.7013

Azraeil.7013

You take the reward with the character that you log in for that day. Happen to as well when i could not take it

Posted by: ScribeTheMad.7614

ScribeTheMad.7614

Well, you log in, a chest appears, you click on the chest, a pop-up window appears, you choose some options of task you wish to do…or not, then click accept, and voila! You have your Daily Log-In reward.

Good luck. =)

Though, I’m not sure how you got to the 28th reward without ever accepting one. Is that possible? Hmm…

I’ve noticed it does that the first day you log in, since you don’t get a reward the first day.
The selector stays on the “current” reward, and since day 1 is next it starts on day 28 even though you didn’t actually get anything that “day”.

“The short answer is that new content is not going to drive people away from the game.
There is absolutely no evidence to support that it would.” -AnthonyOrdon

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Ahh, thanks for the heads-up. I guess I’ve never looked before reset, or something. Lol.