How would u feel if....

How would u feel if....

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: IVIUIEI.9631

IVIUIEI.9631

I just want to know how u would feel if u lose your legendary. .. I almost went crazy last time when I miss place my twilight… I was gonna puke, I was gonna call Anet and cry about it… turns out I put in my bank in a different bag… pheeewwwww…. I was jumping for joy when I saw that it was still there…

vvuevv

How would u feel if....

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

That would totally suck. Mind you, I’m not all that chuffed about my legendary anyway. It’s cool and all but now that I have it…meh. I was just happy to get that stupid blank icon off my log in page.

How would u feel if....

Posted by: InPhamouZ.9732

InPhamouZ.9732

I can imagine your horror… I don’t have a legendary, not even close, not event close to close, lol.

But, just the thought of putting so many hours into it and lose it for any reason, would make me going into shock and hospitalize, perhaps even therapy session…

How would u feel if....

Posted by: Naus the Gobbo.5172

Naus the Gobbo.5172

I don’t know exactly how I would feel with a legendary, but I recently went through something just as, if not more painful. At least that’s how it felt to me.

I was going through the tutorial mission on an Asura and as I was destroying the Prototype X, or whatever it is called, I suddenly got disconnected and when I looked at the character selection screen all of my characters were gone. I can’t describe the feeling I got, but I was almost certain that I would quit, because ArenaNet don’t restore lost characters as far as I know.

My client then crashed, and my internet went off completely.
After about ten minutes my internet went back up and I started the client again. When I got to the character selection screen my characters were back.

I haven’t felt like that since I was little and my mom as a joke told me on Christmas eve that I wouldn’t get any presents because I had been bad.

What we do in life echoes in eternity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6zkT2uZAGA – GW2 – A world of wonder

How would u feel if....

Posted by: IVIUIEI.9631

IVIUIEI.9631

I don’t know exactly how I would feel with a legendary, but I recently went through something just as, if not more painful. At least that’s how it felt to me.

I was going through the tutorial mission on an Asura and as I was destroying the Prototype X, or whatever it is called, I suddenly got disconnected and when I looked at the character selection screen all of my characters were gone. I can’t describe the feeling I got, but I was almost certain that I would quit, because ArenaNet don’t restore lost characters as far as I know.

After about ten minutes my internet went back up and I started the client again. When I got to the character selection screen my characters were back.

I haven’t felt like that since I was little and my mom as a joke told me on Christmas eve that I wouldn’t get any presents because I had been bad.

I bet your face looks like this when that happened.

vvuevv

How would u feel if....

Posted by: Mimir.4690

Mimir.4690

I do not have a legendary, but the amount of time I have put into all my characters combined would certainly outweigh any time I could place into getting a legendary. This happened to me in Guild Wars 1 before (my internet went out just as the characters loaded to the screen), and I understand that fear. I am happy to hear that your characters are safe!

How would u feel if....

Posted by: Jemmi.6058

Jemmi.6058

Personally I cannot stand the legendaries. The animations look cool but get in the way too much. Especially Twilight/Sunrise, I’ve had others run by me swinging their swords to show off and it just blocks me from seeing anything. Apart from the animations, I generally prefer other skins too.

Anyway, that would really suck putting that much time into it and then losing it! Glad to hear you found it

How would u feel if....

Posted by: Bright.9160

Bright.9160

I personally wouldn’t care too much. I never cared about currency or being rich in the game. I was really rich in GW1 and I can’t complain now, but if I were to lose all my cash, I wouldn’t really care all too much. I wouldn’t be happy with it, but I have enough friends to fall back to if I had to restore my account.

I’d be mad as hell though if they deleted my characters…

Sorry to react off topic, but I don’t have a legendary and I don’t want one, so not really an issue for me.

Legion of Doom [LOD] – Death ’n Taxes [DnT]
“People wanting content where Berserker sucks should remember that it needs be so hard
that they will cry, not just a river, but a huge ocean.” – Wethospu