Human Female Body Types Changed?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

I created a new necromancer. Have been meaning to, thought it might be interesting to try out the new leveling experience before I most likely, regretfully and sadly throw in the towel.

I have documented from two years ago, and used as recently as a few months back, maybe a little more, the default settings for body type, skin, face, etc (varying hair style/colors and a few other things) that I used R1C2 (row 1; column 2) as my type.

I selected it today for the character, and it’s not the same as my other characters.

Were some body types removed and/or replaced, or did they just get shuffled around? Is there any way, if they weren’t deleted, to get information on what R1C2 is now so I don’t have to spend a few hours creating and deleting the character until I find the right one? Or, in the event it was deleted, to just add it to my private ‘list of reasons’ and not bother?

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

I’ll check in a bit, keep in mind I never played a human past 30 but I’ll see if I notice anything.

Posted by: Mental Paradox.3845

Mental Paradox.3845

Those options were experienced as “too confusing” by new players, so they only become unlocked after level 40.

You’ll have to buy a makeover kit with gems to apply your newly unlocked body types, though.

Nope. Kidding. Could have been real, though…

Posted by: Kamui.4038

Kamui.4038

I created a new necromancer. Have been meaning to, thought it might be interesting to try out the new leveling experience before I most likely, regretfully and sadly throw in the towel.

I have documented from two years ago, and used as recently as a few months back, maybe a little more, the default settings for body type, skin, face, etc (varying hair style/colors and a few other things) that I used R1C2 (row 1; column 2) as my type.

I selected it today for the character, and it’s not the same as my other characters.

Were some body types removed and/or replaced, or did they just get shuffled around? Is there any way, if they weren’t deleted, to get information on what R1C2 is now so I don’t have to spend a few hours creating and deleting the character until I find the right one? Or, in the event it was deleted, to just add it to my private ‘list of reasons’ and not bother?

They did shuffle the bodies around. If I’m getting this right, the body you are looking for now would be R1C1.

Posted by: Silvia.9130

Silvia.9130

Those options were experienced as “too confusing” by new players, so they only become unlocked after level 40.

You’ll have to buy a makeover kit with gems to apply your newly unlocked body types, though.

Nope. Kidding. Could have been real, though…

Don’t give them ideas! >.>

>>Lady Carlie Castle<
>>=<

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

OK, I think I found it. R1C2 is now R2C1. I don’t know if that is the only switch or not, but that seems right. Everything else, at least that I had marked down, like my favorite face, hadn’t changed.