Human Tier 3 Karma?

Human Tier 3 Karma?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Budchgon.2108

Budchgon.2108

Instead of gold (which is crazy hard to get) how about making Cultural armour available through Karma?

Lyssia Iceblood of Gandara – I sometimes win… but not often :-(

Human Tier 3 Karma?

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

Instead of gold (which is crazy hard to get) how about making Cultural armour available through Karma?

Oooooooooooooooooooooooo. I REALLY like this idea! I’m currently saving for T3 cultural (I have 9 gold right now) and using karma would really really be easier for me.

+1!

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir

Human Tier 3 Karma?

Posted by: Watari.1037

Watari.1037

Not sure how much Karma you have, but you can always turn your karma into gold. I know with the forge you aren’t guaranteed any specific amount of coins for your karma, but if you have a lot of it without anything to use it on, it certainly could help.

Human Tier 3 Karma?

Posted by: Kaminari.4018

Kaminari.4018

Karma is already a beezy to get. Gold is easy to make. 100 gold in two weeks if you play your cards right.

Commander of Procrastination Nation [UhOh]
Miss Terribad
Dragonbrand

Human Tier 3 Karma?

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

Karma is already a beezy to get. Gold is easy to make. 100 gold in two weeks if you play your cards right.

I’ve been playing this game since first day of pre-release, and the most gold I have EVER had at one time since hitting max level is 52.

100 g may be easy to get for hamsters, but for those of us that wvw, 100G might as well be 1,000.

..and I’ve got around 700 hours played.

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.

Human Tier 3 Karma?

Posted by: Pistol Joe.3741

Pistol Joe.3741

Sure .. Pay me back 119 Gold when u do that ..

Beer Belly Joe – SoS NA

Human Tier 3 Karma?

Posted by: alcopaul.2156

alcopaul.2156

tier 2 human > tier 3 human aesthetically imo.

Human Tier 3 Karma?

Posted by: lubrication.2391

lubrication.2391

T3 cultural is a gold sink. Gold is easy to make and if you decide to wvw all day then you shouldn’t be complaining tbh.

Human Tier 3 Karma?

Posted by: JemL.3501

JemL.3501

light tier 3 human is awful anyway

I took an arrow to the knee

Human Tier 3 Karma?

Posted by: Lunar Sunset.8742

Lunar Sunset.8742

Was this armor suppose to be prestigious? I don’t understand the high cost in the first place, it should be karma for all cultural armors (t1,t2,t3) just like the weapons. >.> Give us more use for karma!!!!

Sunset
50/50 GWAMM x3
I quit how I want

Human Tier 3 Karma?

Posted by: Ryoki Hokishami.2756

Ryoki Hokishami.2756

Exactly. I worked hard for my armor. I will have the rage equal to the power of a thousand suns if they turn it into karma.

Go farm lodestones like I did, and buy the armor.

Human Tier 3 Karma?

Posted by: Laethan.7862

Laethan.7862

I think the cost of Cultural armour is ridiculous considering its not even exotic. Paying for just a skin. Id like to see other options, either karma or less money, for it. However, I also cant see that those who have already spent their gold on it, to be reimbursed fairly. So maybe it can be left as either buying with gold, or with a ridiculous amount of karma as well. Maybe a chest piece at 30gold would equal 500k karma. Tho with karma pots and boosters, id not be opposed to 1million karma either for it.

Human Tier 3 Karma?

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Why? Nobody got refunded for Digital Deluxe Edition when it got available for free for buyers of the normal one after all. Nobody will reimburse those that made ascended backpieces when they’ll become accessible by other means.

It’s not as if someone would take your armor away from you, after all.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Human Tier 3 Karma?

Posted by: Sirge.8934

Sirge.8934

Until today, I was under the impression that cultural armor could be purchased with karma.

This makes me sad.

Human Tier 3 Karma?

Posted by: Mechanix.5719

Mechanix.5719

No way it is suppose to be one of the best armor skins in the game i didn’t spend 70g on it just so everyone can run around with it if you want go farm for it its what everyone else did why should it be different for you.

1:Buy Some mf gear get around 130% with just under 3g
2: Farm Southshun skelks for roughly an hour get between 3-8g depends on luck
3: Find a group who speed run Coe path 2,3 and Cof path 1,2 get around 3g just from doing the instances regardless of loot
4: Use tokens to buy lv 80 rares for 30each then salvage for ectocs
5: Gz you have just gained around 11g in around 2h 30ms
6: Repeat steps 2-4 until you have enough gold to buy what you want
7: Send me 15% of you daily G earned cus im awesome
8: Do not make threads like these again

Human Tier 3 Karma?

Posted by: Volomon.9147

Volomon.9147

No way it is suppose to be one of the best armor skins in the game i didn’t spend 70g on it just so everyone can run around with it if you want go farm for it its what everyone else did why should it be different for you.

1:Buy Some mf gear get around 130% with just under 3g
2: Farm Southshun skelks for roughly an hour get between 3-8g depends on luck
3: Find a group who speed run Coe path 2,3 and Cof path 1,2 get around 3g just from doing the instances regardless of loot
4: Use tokens to buy lv 80 rares for 30each then salvage for ectocs
5: Gz you have just gained around 11g in around 2h 30ms
6: Repeat steps 2-4 until you have enough gold to buy what you want
7: Send me 15% of you daily G earned cus im awesome
8: Do not make threads like these again

Sounds exaggerated. Any dungeon is based on how fast you get a group. I’d like 1 explained because I think it cost me over 20 gold. At current prices. As for those runs its most like around 2 gold not 3g. Depending of course.

From my count you’d end up with the possibility of between 6 and 11 gold, still good granted.

Human Tier 3 Karma?

Posted by: Mechanix.5719

Mechanix.5719

yes but the Coe and Cof tokens let you salvage rares that drop up to 4 ectos each i normaly get 3g as i count the money that i loot from corpses and the bags, 6g is very poor for 2h 30mins work thats in quite rare cases.

Basically to outfit yourself for 130% MF

Buy 5 sup runes of the pirate NOT 6
Buy a sup Mf rune for your other slot

That should be around 55-60% MF that is the biggest cost it should cost around 2g 20s

Youc can buy Green MF trinkets aswell as back for around 35s all together thats around 36%

Then buy a Major sigil of luck for your weapon when fully stacked that 10% around 5s

Then you have your food i normaly use Peach tarts 24% MF and nice and cheap 40c per unit

That will round you off at around 127% MF give or take 7% depending on runes

You can always use a MF banner aswell to gain 137%

So around 2g 65s give or take

Those prices are what they are now while i have typed this =)

and hey if you doubt what i make why don’t you try it out for yourself?

Human Tier 3 Karma?

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

You can’t have it both ways. If the gold is easy to farm, then the armor is not prestigious at all, and thus it really doesn’t matter how many people will be able to afford it.

Also, MF seems currently broken.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November