I Hate the Mystic Forge

I Hate the Mystic Forge

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Valhallen.1693

Valhallen.1693

I don’t like it. Never have and never will. I don’t like the way it works, I don’t like having to use it for certain items, I don’t like the purpose it serves, and I generally dislike everything about it. I’m surprised I haven’t seen any posts about this topic,

Does anyone else feel the same way about the mystic forge, or am I alone in my disdain for its existence?

I Hate the Mystic Forge

Posted by: Valtameri.2075

Valtameri.2075

I wouldn’t say that i hate it, but yeah, i don’t really have love for it either.

I Hate the Mystic Forge

Posted by: Kana.6793

Kana.6793

I don’t mind the fixed recipes. I really dislike the RNG stuff though. It’s deleting all my ecto’s and obsidian shards this week. Not fun.

I Hate the Mystic Forge

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

It is a way to remove massive amounts of gold from the economy.

Call it the Mystic Toilet if you’re confused about its job.

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

I Hate the Mystic Forge

Posted by: Vakirauta.6397

Vakirauta.6397

Never used, never will

The Iron Butterfly

I Hate the Mystic Forge

Posted by: Masterpyro.4310

Masterpyro.4310

Agreed, if not ONLY having set recipes for things, then remove the different chances of getting something. Everything on the drop table has the same chances of dropping as everything else on the table(based on what is put in). Tossing in 4 exotics should give the same equal chance to return any exotic weapon, precursor or not. No falsely inflating value of things.

I Hate the Mystic Forge

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

Never used, never will

Pretty much exactly this. I’ll only ever use it if I get around to making a legendary weapon. That seems unlikely at this point.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

I Hate the Mystic Forge

Posted by: Bonefield.9813

Bonefield.9813

Yeah, I’ve never liked it either. The amount of emphasis they’ve placed on it is weird.

It’s too bad because as characters, I think Zommoros and Miyani are pretty cool. “Seeing” Zom during the Lost Shores event was neat, and it’d be nice if he had an in-game model. But as a gameplay mechanic it feels like a cheap catch-all.

I Hate the Mystic Forge

Posted by: Kadub.8743

Kadub.8743

I send old zippo an enchanted toilet brush and plunger every x-mass,he gives me the evil eye every time I walk by so I just keep walking.

I Hate the Mystic Forge

Posted by: cliffoner.4835

cliffoner.4835

i think its awesome and adds a huge dynamic to the game, that soothes the gambler in me. if there was no mystic forge i would have quit this game long time ago.