I Heart Tybalt! [Spoilers inside]

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Beorn Saxon.4762

Beorn Saxon.4762

Tybalt is arguably one of the best characters in GW2 and I was so sad to see him go T.T

I’ve decided to make a guild in his honor and wanted to know if anyone wanted to help get it off the ground or just join to be apart of the fun (Founded on Tarnished Coast but guild is cross server).

Feel free to post guild ideas or pictures of you and Tybs in this thread!

PM Beorn Saxon.4762 for guild invite and message me your guild commitment and lvl of rank you are seeking

Tarnished Coast
Critical Impact [Crit]

(edited by Moderator)

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

Posted by: azureai.9764

azureai.9764

Everyone hearts Tybalt.

Especially the applegrowers guild.

Posted by: Rukia.4802

Rukia.4802

His VA made my ears bleed, was happy he died. I am a furry hater though.

“I find this rain quite pleasant, it feels as though raindrops are blessing our victory”

Posted by: Rhysati.4932

Rhysati.4932

Figures that they’d kill off the only decent character in the stories, huh? Poor Tybalt.

Posted by: Orion Templar.4589

Orion Templar.4589

I liked Tybalt too. I noticed the other day during the story mission “Starving the Beast” during a dialog with a Mouth of Zhaitan that the Mouth used Tybalt’s voice. Either the voice actor was reused, or else Tybalt became a Mouth after he died.

Posted by: Paradox.5498

Paradox.5498

I refuse to believe he’s dead until I get to fight a Risen Tybalt. Which would be awesomecookies, and painful. Noone ever saw his corpse, right?

Posted by: LieutenantGoogle.7326

LieutenantGoogle.7326

I refuse to believe he’s dead until I get to fight a Risen Tybalt. Which would be awesomecookies, and painful. Noone ever saw his corpse, right?

There are several dialog scenes in the game where Zaithan’s minions talk about your fallen comrade (in this case Tybalt).

There’s even one i believe with a undead commander in the open world that says it.

lv80 with skills fully unlocked, warrior, elementalist and engineer
lv80 Necromancer, all professional skills unlocked, working on the final norn elite skills.

Posted by: cargan.5689

cargan.5689

There are several dialog scenes in the game where Zaithan’s minions talk about your fallen comrade (in this case Tybalt).

There’s even one i believe with a undead commander in the open world that says it.

The mouth of Sauron said Frodo was dead
Luke thought his father was dead
Schrödinger thought the cat was dead
You never know, i will count Tybalt as an uncolapsed wave form till we have more evidence

Ulfar SOR

Posted by: Lumion.6183

Lumion.6183

Hey invite me, Tybalts was my main Charr(man)

I’m fucking magic dude.