I am dissatisfied with the bugs

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Schleprock.7402

Schleprock.7402

I have played betas with less bugs than this game. Do the developers understand auto target should not target some mobe on the other side of a wall, in a different screen? I want my money back. This game totally blows.

Posted by: Ursan.7846

Ursan.7846

I have played betas with less bugs than this game. Do the developers understand auto target should not target some mobe on the other side of a wall, in a different screen? I want my money back. This game totally blows.

You should make a post in the account subforum. There, you should get more help than posting in the general subforum.

Posted by: IonicBlaze.7948

IonicBlaze.7948

The spirit of Guild Wars died on Nov. 13 2012. R.I.P.

Posted by: Bluestone.7106

Bluestone.7106

You can only get a refund from ArenaNet if you purchased directly from them (in which case follow IonicBlaze’s link). If you purchased the game from another source you will need to try get a refund from them instead.

My homeworld is Blackgate.
I am a GW2 player in New Zealand.
Check me out on the GW2 wiki.

Posted by: Shinarika.5642

Shinarika.5642

To be honest I can’t believe you even dare to ask for a refund after 3 months… but fora will always be fora I suppose.

Posted by: Alastar.2863

Alastar.2863

Just wait a bit and they will fix at LEAST most of the issues, they JUST fixed the events that glitched and wouldn’t allow you to continue the event, so that is a big help.

What game-breaking glitches are you encountering? Personally I am finding only the events being bugged as the only real game breaking bug. . . and they just fixed it.

If you managed to have about 100+ hours of gameplay, you got 60$ worth of gameplay and content, and then some. So I don’t think a refund is appropriate, personally. (Now if it was like the Mass effect 3 ending, that is a whole different story. lol.)

Arenanet is working hard on this game, I personally enjoy it a lot, it eliminated everything I found annoying about other mmos and I am having a lot of fun every minute.

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

Obviously not played many games then. Kind of rude asking for your money back after investing probably 500+ hours worth in the game… realise how petty you sound?

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season

Posted by: Siphaed.9235

Siphaed.9235

Based on your previous post a month ago…

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/story/GW2-beta-only-60-bucks

The Question: Why are you here anymore?

The Answer: Because you feel like spreading hate and misinformation about this game.

And even if you’ve played more than 5hrs of the game, which is believable, you should not get a refund. You had paid for the game, understanding that it’s a live online game with ever changing aspects (bugs and all).

Posted by: Sals.9534

Sals.9534

These are the kind of posts that I get infractions on.

Oh noes you didn’t! I’m not falling for it today.

I’m not happy with the gas mileage I received on my last tank of gas, I’m going to ask the oil for a refund.

The mods here stalk me, so if they ask, I wasn’t here.

Colegate / Selos Song Kaineng-DE Guild