I am rolling in money, you can be too!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Ket Malice.3195

Ket Malice.3195

Seriously I don’t understand how people are complaining about being broke. Run CM Story mode…..problem solved.

At level 80 you get 26 silver. With all explorer gear I net ~50-75 silver a run. 10 minutes a run is pretty normal, I have been able to do 8 minute runs with 2 80’s and 2 60’s so no telling how fast you could roll it with well geared 80’s. So I can make 3-4.50 gold an hour. I spent less than 6 hours farming CM and I have a full exotic set of gear from it.

I understand this is a game. But even in games you can’t “get something for nothing”. Having money requires a little work. I think they did a great job. Now that I have all my gear and dyes I only need to spend about an hour a week farming for cash. If there is something I want to buy I farm a little extra, not unlike every other MMO ever out there.

Stop whining about being broke.

Posted by: Stratto.3869

Stratto.3869

Did you READ the patch notes? They just Nerfed that ENTIRE Method.

Posted by: Calendor.2675

Calendor.2675

Sorry to say, but they have patched that way of making money out.

Desolation Server.

Posted by: Dradiin.8935

Dradiin.8935

ROFL, reading update notes prior to posting, helps avoid embarrassment.

Posted by: Deith.7596

Deith.7596

Sorry bro, they nerfed every dungeon reward. You have to find another way to roll in money, or at least new players have to because who’s rich will stay rich.

None of good stories starts with “I was drinking my milk when suddenly…”

Posted by: Freakachu.5847

Freakachu.5847

Did you READ the patch notes? They just Nerfed that ENTIRE Method.

I was just about to post and say basically the same thing. congrats on not only being considered an exploiter by Anet, but also advertising what Anet considers “exploits”. namely, doing dungeons.

maybe they should just rename them to “exploits” so everyone is on the same page. “hey, did you do any exploits yet?” “no man, I’m not even 30 yet!”

the karma weapon thing, I was fine with and it was clearly a problem.
the cooking thing I was iffy on as to just how terrible of an exploit it was, but hey ok karma to gold conversion wasn’t supposed to be a thing. alright, whatever.
this though, is ridiculous. at the very least, calling it an “exploit” is laughable at best. at best.

Posted by: Dexter.1745

Dexter.1745

lol, mega fail dude.. but hey, you just painted a picture as to why it was nerfed. because of ppl like you
It was a well deserved nerf.. I’d personally put a CD on a dungeon but hey, the result is same.

Posted by: aeonZgamer.5307

aeonZgamer.5307

Seriously I don’t understand how people are complaining about being broke. Run CM Story mode…..problem solved.

At level 80 you get 26 silver. With all explorer gear I net ~50-75 silver a run. 10 minutes a run is pretty normal, I have been able to do 8 minute runs with 2 80’s and 2 60’s so no telling how fast you could roll it with well geared 80’s. So I can make 3-4.50 gold an hour. I spent less than 6 hours farming CM and I have a full exotic set of gear from it.

I understand this is a game. But even in games you can’t “get something for nothing”. Having money requires a little work. I think they did a great job. Now that I have all my gear and dyes I only need to spend about an hour a week farming for cash. If there is something I want to buy I farm a little extra, not unlike every other MMO ever out there.

Stop whining about being broke.

Congrats on spoiling the game for the rest of us Bro
Go Exploit WoW or something

Posted by: RaZaC.1963

RaZaC.1963

“•Added a system to limit the experience and gold that players can receive from speed-farming dungeons.”

This limit, what are we talking about in % ? I meen how bad is the nerf?

Posted by: Levian.7683

Levian.7683

2 silver from CoF

Can You Keep a Secret?

Posted by: CC Charles.3675

CC Charles.3675

Community Coordinator

Hi,

Since this problem has been resolved by today’s patch, I will now close this thread.

Thanks for your understanding.