I call bull-kitten.

I call bull-kitten.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Fawx.9064

Fawx.9064

To everyone on here going on at length about how they will simply not buy the expansion unless the price is dropped, or the package offered is buffed – I call bull-kitten.

A day – maybe two – of you watching/hearing people play/talk about the expansion and you will fold faster than something that folds really fast.

Rotate Harder [rH]
Possibly the worst chronotank EU.

I call bull-kitten.

Posted by: Celtic Lady.3729

Celtic Lady.3729

Some might but not everyone will.

I call bull-kitten.

Posted by: Infenso.6329

Infenso.6329

Probably true, also cutest title ever.

I call bull-kitten.

Posted by: Zin.6170

Zin.6170

It isn’t that I won’t purchase it, but my friends I almost persuaded to come try the game again will not be purchasing it now.

Their response to me telling the cost, “lol”

I call bull-kitten.

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Your call has been heard.

Attachments:

I call bull-kitten.

Posted by: Infenso.6329

Infenso.6329

Your call has been heard.

This should be in gemstore.

I call bull-kitten.

Posted by: TurtleofPower.5641

TurtleofPower.5641

Riiiiiiight.

The buyer’s remorse threads are going to be identical to what’s going on now. Just watch.

I call bull-kitten.

Fawx.9064

Riiiiiiight.

The buyer’s remorse threads are going to be identical to what’s going on now. Just watch.

I doubt it.

Buy it now, buy it later. I don’t care. Just don’t act like you aren’t going to buy it.

Rotate Harder [rH]

I call bull-kitten.

Posted by: Jhoul.6923

Jhoul.6923

Take my money Bull-Kitten!!! LOL I love how it looks, I wish it were real.

I call bull-kitten.

Posted by: nexxe.7081

nexxe.7081

To everyone on here going on at length about how they will simply not buy the expansion unless the price is dropped, or the package offered is buffed – I call bull-kitten.

A day – maybe two – of you watching/hearing people play/talk about the expansion and you will fold faster than something that folds really fast.

You’re forgetting the competition though. Just look on Steam and all their sales right now. There’s also Heavensward and WoW’s content update, both are coming out on June 23rd, the same day as GW2’s patch.

I call bull-kitten.

Fawx.9064

You’re forgetting the competition though. Just look on Steam and all their sales right now. There’s also Heavensward and WoW’s content update, both are coming out on June 23rd, the same day as GW2’s patch.

I still don’t think that sales of other games now are going to stop any active GW2 players from buying the expansion when it comes out.

Rotate Harder [rH]

I call bull-kitten.

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

It’s only sensible for people who are umming and aahing over the price to wait until they know more, and there’s probably a very large number of players in that boat. Some others that have been quite vocal for the last day will do it on the quiet…

I also think that the bullkitten should be in the gem shop. Maybe a mini or one of those riding toys. Or a tonic for all those bullkitten artists that we see all the time.

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

I call bull-kitten.

Posted by: cadmiumgreen.8712

cadmiumgreen.8712

Normally we call those charr, but bull-kittens sounds cuter.

I call bull-kitten.

Posted by: Jordy.1436

Jordy.1436

I think you also have to consider there are many, many people who are coming back for the expansion. Would they still be tempted in coming back after learning about the price? If my guild is any indication that answer is no.

I call bull-kitten.

Posted by: Liisjak.4509

Liisjak.4509

Not interested in another living story.

Not paying for a new class 45e, which took them 3 years to make.

I call bull-kitten.

Posted by: warbignime.4610

warbignime.4610

Let’s face it, this will happen to more than 90% of people not pre-purchasing.

Some must fight so that all may be free.

I call bull-kitten.

Posted by: Fjaeldmark.9043

Fjaeldmark.9043

I’ve always been partial to “Superman on laundry day”.

I call bull-kitten.

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

It isn’t that I won’t purchase it, but my friends I almost persuaded to come try the game again will not be purchasing it now.

Wait, so your friends lol’d at a full fledged MMO with the expansion included costing $50 with no subscription fees?

Good luck getting those friends to play anything haha

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

I call bull-kitten.

Posted by: EnergySlam.2793

EnergySlam.2793

Wait, so your friends lol’d at a full fledged MMO with the expansion included costing $50 with no subscription fees?

Good luck getting those friends to play anything haha

He’s saying that his friends already own the base game and have tried gw2 before.
$50 for an expansion with barely any content revealed as of now is a very steep price to pay. Where are the new dungeons, fractals or challenging content ? How convenient of them to be selling the game before announcing any of that.

I call bull-kitten.

Posted by: anx.7549

anx.7549

Wait…? So bull kitten isn’t a new mini?! gutted

Anx

I call bull-kitten.

Posted by: GreyWraith.8394

GreyWraith.8394

+1 for the bull-kitten being made real. best thread on the whole topic

End of the Dream by Evanescence
unofficial theme song of the Nightmare Court

I call bull-kitten.

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

He’s saying that his friends already own the base game and have tried gw2 before.
$50 for an expansion with barely any content revealed as of now is a very steep price to pay. Where are the new dungeons, fractals or challenging content ? How convenient of them to be selling the game before announcing any of that.

Ahhh my bad, I misread that.

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

I call bull-kitten.

Posted by: Arioso.8519

Arioso.8519

I Waited 2 1/2 years to buy Gw2 and bought it on sale last august.

I’m still not done with base game content.
My highest map completion on a character is about 60%, I only have two level 80s.

Without buying the expansion, I’m still getting new builds to play with, new WvW maps and a new PvP map mode to play on.

I can hold out for a whole ’nother year before I run out of content.

And if I don’t have a better deal by then, I have this wonderful content pack called “Other games”

I can wait.

You might be right about enough people caving that A-net doesn’t need to care, but they’re not getting $50 outta me at the moment.

That said,

WTB Bull-kitten mini.
Ooh! Or a Bull-kitten tonic!

Mystic forge recipe to upgrade the cat tonic, anyone?