I can't come back to this game..

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Evo.2319

Evo.2319

I’m trying its mine 6th time but still i don’t feel like something left here to be done even new character, i don’t care about stuff what doesn’t respect mine time like time wasting achievements etc. crap.. i had epic journey in that game but just after realize it was fun even if it had some issues. But i didn’t matter there where a people to play, and mystery to discover.
Now i feel empty inside this big world without reason to go on.

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

k

Posted by: jokke.6239

jokke.6239

Well .. Take a break then, no reason to continue if you are not enjoying it anymore. But stay tuned for the upcoming announcement though this saturday. We might be getting an expansion soon.

Posted by: Nienow.1705

Nienow.1705

Watch the PAX South stream of Anet on saturday and then come back to say that again…

Sea of Sorrows

Evo.2319

Well .. Take a break then, no reason to continue if you are not enjoying it anymore. But stay tuned for the upcoming announcement though this saturday. We might be getting an expansion soon.

Well expansion could help a lot but maybe if they introduce holy trinity and something like raids or whatever. Gw2 had something and its gone for a lot of people.

Posted by: jokke.6239

jokke.6239

Well expansion could help a lot but maybe if they introduce holy trinity and something like raids or whatever. Gw2 had something and its gone for a lot of people.

Guild Wars 2 is not a game for everyone. We wont ever get holy trinity.

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

So you basically want GW2 to be like most other MMOs?
Maybe Guild Wars 2 simply isn’t the game for you and you should look at one of the others (that already have said things) instead?

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: SpyderBite.6274

SpyderBite.6274

Now we see the true nature of the OP.

WoW —-→

Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock.

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

The OP as summed up GW2 problem really thou…essentially once you reach 80th lvl and unlocked everything on your character that’s a end to any character development.

After that, there is nothing you can do to make your character more powerful, no character development at all. Essentially game over, once you have all 8 classes to lvl 80 with everything unlocked.

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

Gw2 had something and its gone for a lot of people.

Can you elaborate on what that something is that GW2 had and no longer does?

One – Piken Square

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

The OP as summed up GW2 problem really thou…essentially once you reach 80th lvl and unlocked everything on your character that’s a end to any character development.

After that, there is nothing you can do to make your character more powerful, no character development at all. Essentially game over, once you have all 8 classes to lvl 80 with everything unlocked.

Define “everything unlocked”? If you say “everything unlocked” means having full ascended gear you don’t understand the meaning of horizontal progression vs. vertical. GW2 is a horizontal progression game (although it seem by introducing Ascended gear they took a step into vertical direction, albeit a quite small one) where your character progression is measured by your achievements and wardrobe/miniature/title etc. unlocks.

If you mean by “everything unlocked” having all achievements done, and all wardrobe items and miniatures unlocked, then yes I agree that’s about as game over as it can be in an MMO. I don’t think anyone has done it yet, though.

One – Piken Square

Evo.2319

This
I’m not into WoW just zerg didn’t work well for end game that’s it thats mine opinion

Evo.2319

Gw2 had something and its gone for a lot of people.

Can you elaborate on what that something is that GW2 had and no longer does?

People where everywhere every event was something big , i remember swamp battle where around 50 players where in that fight this was a gw2 for me . Lots of people , lots of secrets ( la jumping puzzles) etc etc mostly it had stuff what Angry Joe said in hes review about gw2

Evo.2319

Define “everything unlocked”? If you say “everything unlocked” means having full ascended gear you don’t understand the meaning of horizontal progression vs. vertical. GW2 is a horizontal progression game (although it seem by introducing Ascended gear they took a step into vertical direction, albeit a quite small one) where your character progression is measured by your achievements and wardrobe/miniature/title etc. unlocks.

If you mean by “everything unlocked” having all achievements done, and all wardrobe items and miniatures unlocked, then yes I agree that’s about as game over as it can be in an MMO. I don’t think anyone has done it yet, though.

Right but in GW1 there where much more stuff to do UW , HC modes , and then after xpacks even more and it was fun for me still UW has a little mystery behind

Posted by: niea.7504

niea.7504

Can I have your stuff before you decide you don’t want to come back for the seventh time?

Evo.2319

Can I have your stuff before you decide you don’t want to come back for the seventh time?

around 6 times left after that yeah sure