I can't move anymore?

I can't move anymore?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

I recently noticed that I can’t seem to move half the time anymore. Everywhere I go I get absurdly long immobilize placed on me. I have a condition cleanse but as soon as I cleanse it I get hit immediately with another long immobilize.

I never noticed this problem before, but I am dying more and more frequently because I get rooted in place, can’t dodge, and can’t run for up to 20 seconds at a time. I literally just have to sit there and wait for myself to die because I can’t do anything else.

Did immobilize get added to a bunch of skills or something? I never thought of this game as a CC fest spam before, but between this and hammer warriors I spend about 90% of fights completely unable to move or control my character.

It simply isn’t fun.

I can't move anymore?

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

idk but I been getting hit by a bug in wvw and spvp that will lock me in place or make my weapon skills stop working. It’s got nothing to do with a cc/disabling ability either, somekinda mechanical glitch~ Sometimes I have to relog to fix it.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

I can't move anymore?

Posted by: Lunar Sunset.8742

Lunar Sunset.8742

idk but I been getting hit by a bug in wvw that will lock me in place or make my weapon skills stop working. It’s got nothing to do with a cc/disabling ability either, somekinda mechanical glitch~ Sometimes I have to relog to fix it.

I have gotten this too! I got it in PvE though and the only way for me to fix it was to relog.

Sunset
50/50 GWAMM x3
I quit how I want

I can't move anymore?

Posted by: tomlin.8204

tomlin.8204

It’s a bug, can usually be fixed by /dance, but of course that’s not really optimal when a Champion is eating you.

“meta” this, “meta” that. Please stop saying the word “meta”.

I can't move anymore?

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

Not sure about the WvW thing, but as for the super long duration immobilizes, that’s not a bug.

Immobilize was changed to stack in duration like any other condition in the october 15th patch. Previously if any amount of abilities hit you with immobilize, only the first would take effect and decide the duration of the immobilize, any subsequent applications would be completely ignored until the first ended. Now up to five abilities can hit and contribute to the duration.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/updates/Game-Update-Notes-October-15-2013/first#post3079024

(edited by Conncept.7638)

I can't move anymore?

Posted by: Kaos.9162

Kaos.9162

idk but I been getting hit by a bug in wvw and spvp that will lock me in place or make my weapon skills stop working. It’s got nothing to do with a cc/disabling ability either, somekinda mechanical glitch~ Sometimes I have to relog to fix it.

I’ve found that opening the equipment screen and hitting the swap button there will fix the skill bar one not working. I’ve also gotten the one where you just can’t move for no apparent reason, I always just used lightning reflexes on my ranger to break it, not sure if other move skills fix it or not.

I can't move anymore?

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

If you’re talking about actual immobilize, then it got a pretty big buff. It now stacks up to 5 times. This does two things:

A) Immobilizes last much longer

B) People now have a bigger incentive to use immobilize, meaning more people will be running it, which equates to more immobilize on your end.

I can't move anymore?

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

I’ve been hit by an immobilize bug in PvE 2 or 3 times, though not recently. I can’t use weapon skills or move from that spot. I have to go to character selection screen to stop it.

I can't move anymore?

Posted by: Madthunder.6581

Madthunder.6581

This bug dosent invole immobilise if its the one i think it is ive had it before youd be around no enemies and just randomly stop moving with no debuffs it happens alot when your building siege

Smashys – 80 – Commander of [A]dvanced [T]atics – Ruins of Surmia