I completed the Silverwaste map. ..

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Johnsen.6253

Johnsen.6253

Where is my map reward? Is it bugged? I didnt get anything. It’s at 100%, I found all vistas and poi.

Posted by: Aveneo.2068

Aveneo.2068

You probably had 100% Tyria completion before? That’s what is causing the bug and why map rewards are not given. Same problem with HoT maps.

Valiant Aislinn – Aveneo Lightbringer – Shalene Amuriel – Dread Cathulu
Fojja – Vyxxi – Nymmra – Mymmra – Champion of Dwayna .. and more

Highly Over Powered Explorers [HOPE] – Desolation EU

Johnsen.6253

Yeah, I just finished map with another character and got the reward. So is it a known bug? Will it be fixed? I didnt get any reward with my 100% map completition character.

Aveneo.2068

Can’t say for sure if older maps like Southsun, Dry Top and Silverwastes will ever get fixed because ANet never bothered fixing those since they were released. They did mention (on Reddit of all places) to be working on getting the HoT map completion rewards fixed though, but that was likely because they locked collection related items needed for achievements behind map completion in those regions.

Posted by: Entrea Sumatae.7830

Entrea Sumatae.7830

Can’t say for sure if older maps like Southsun, Dry Top and Silverwastes will ever get fixed because ANet never bothered fixing those since they were released. They did mention (on Reddit of all places) to be working on getting the HoT map completion rewards fixed though, but that was likely because they locked collection related items needed for achievements behind map completion in those regions.

Southsun and company never had map completion rewards at all prior to the release of HoT. It was never “broken”, there just weren’t any rewards for discovering everything there. I’m reasonably confident that rewards for those maps will be fixed when the HoT maps are, since they’re the same bug.

Aveneo.2068

Southsun and company never had map completion rewards at all prior to the release of HoT. It was never “broken”, there just weren’t any rewards for discovering everything there. I’m reasonably confident that rewards for those maps will be fixed when the HoT maps are, since they’re the same bug.

Ah, my mistake then as I never got any rewards there on characters that had 100% map completion but suddenly got it when I ran my Revenant through.

Still hope they hurry up in fixing this so I can get my rewards for my 100% characters though. At the rate I’m going through these maps I might run out of bag space with all the supposedly upcoming rewards piling up in a backlog.

Johnsen.6253

So should I report the bug to get my reward?

Aveneo.2068

There are several threads floating around the bug section of the forums and apparently an ANet dev was aware of the issue and working on a fix.