I don't understand the latest patches.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: LoneWolfie.1852

LoneWolfie.1852

Liadri was pretty fun with logical rotation, Tequalt had clear mechanics and was doable with a server, but the wurms made me snore.

The biggest problem is obviously the time limit after killing one head. It’s not a mechanics or valid strategy but a DPS fest to burst down the wurms. Why anet bothers to come out with bosses that requires a specialized elite guild like TTS to handle it is beyond me. (Does anyone wants to argue you can clear this world boss with blue and green armor and weapon items, or maybe even white?)

Most importantly, this merely leaves the lesser populated servers to be punished. I’m sure many servers saw empty teqs. Maybe you can create completely undoable content in the future?

No, please. I don’t have the energy to do something so tedious. Give us something reasonable.

Posted by: Azreell.1568

Azreell.1568

The only way poorly designed content like this will stop being developed is if we was a player base stop doing it – period.

Beyond that – enjoy the ride of this lack luster content.

Azreell – Mesmer
Loyalty To None

Posted by: Raine.1394

Raine.1394

I don’t understand the ‘whys’ but I do understand the patches. They indicate a lack of understanding around good design for open world PvE. I think that’s pretty much what’s going on with the patches.

Posted by: Kaiyanwan.8521

Kaiyanwan.8521

Everything in this game is a DPS fest. I wonder that you are surprised, I truly do.

Posted by: thefantasticg.3984

thefantasticg.3984

Everything in this game is a DPS fest..

Which is why it made complete and total sense to nerf DPS builds in PVE….

I don’t even understand whats going on with the Devs and their broken logic.

RNG is a bell curve. Better hope you’re on the right side.