I hate underwater combat. Dull weapons and too buggy

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Reihert.1509

Reihert.1509

I agree that in comparisson, this game has the best underwater combat ever. But only because the other systems get to be even more boring.

As a guardian, my auto attack on any weapon is insanely weak and my CDs, even though short, are just ok.

There’s no real no real synergy, combo fields… it is just plain boring.
Mobs take too long to die and they are quite often bugged: In mid fight they drop aggro and get invulnerable.

I avoid underwater content with all my heart, whenever possible.

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

Totally agree, all underwater is just frustration at best.

Posted by: Ravenblade.7685

Ravenblade.7685

As an Engineer I agree. It was nothing short of frustrating after one point until I discovered that grenades and bombs function underwater. Now I am just using bombs and having a blast (no pun intended).

Siqqa, Asura Engineer

When I’m playing WvW I’m really playing LSD.

Posted by: Ouroboros.5076

Ouroboros.5076

I like it. That said it can get quickly frustrating with the Invulnerable mobs and that does occur quite often. Otherwise it is really an innovating gameplay that requires people to change their habits. As always in those situations, button mashers won’t be happy.

I think though that many people just don’t like the idea of being underwater. Anet could have the best underwater combat of all time, it just won’t appeal a big part of the community (not even talking about the phobic people for who water is already an ennemy).

Posted by: Rise.9702

Rise.9702

Agree’d and killing takes years to do…I do like 10-20 damage.

You sir are a Scholar and Gentlekitten.