I just like Guild Wars 2 -period-

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

I just Like Guild wars 2 and I’m thankful people made it, so I can have fun playing my/a computer game.

-edited: because some people are right saying I’m generalizing to much-

-edit 2: I just wanted to start something which should have brought out something positive. Wrays is the most positive in this thread. most others just crack down on this one as well. can’t nothing be good?-

-edit 3: No I do not think the fight witrh zhaitan was epic. I frown upon your comment. I also say that even though it was the conclusion of the story line it has been 1 of the bigger letdowns of the game. But it’s only 1 scenario. I’m no thrahearne lover as well. But the game is so much more than the fight with Zhaitan. Your game doesn’t end there. It should just begin.
If people are honestly interested what was posted, look at the breakdown below by Wray. 80-90% of the original post is stil there.

@Wray: I’m proud father of a child, happily married, and I enjoy a lot of things in life. I thank you for your wise breakdown, and I wish you all of the best as well.

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

(edited by PaxTheGreatOne.9472)

Posted by: imsoenthused.1634

imsoenthused.1634

“I don’t have any complaints, so anybody else’s complaints are false or have no relevance, and you all are bad people/spoiled children for voicing them.”

^I made a TLDR for you OP

All morons hate it when you call them a moron. – J. D. Salinger

Posted by: Aedelric.1287

Aedelric.1287

“I don’t have any complaints, so anybody else’s complaints are false or have no relevance, and you all are bad people/spoiled children for voicing them.”

Thanks, save me quite the read.

“I am Evon Gnashblade and this message is acceptable to me.”

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

I do make suggestions -in other posts- as well. But there is so much from people who can’t seem to be happy, I just cannot sit here reading forums and not be kittened off once in a while.

But a suggestion is not a rant. And the rants invoke rants. ^please see top post.

/rant

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.

Posted by: PSX.9250

PSX.9250

You sir, deserve a plus 1 for that.. and a kiss x

Posted by: WRay.2391

WRay.2391

I see that OP made this post fast and under influence of feelings. Will comment some.

“I’m getting annoyed by people who say they want instant armor, instant ascendeds, instant legendaries, instant gold, instant attention for their little worlds, in their little minds where they’ll seemingly never will be happy”

I’m getting annoyed with such generalization. Ppl doesn’t want anything instant, they want time/reward ratio to be acceptable. IMO it’s awesome for exotics as BiS stat gear and for legendary as status skin. I was happy. But now game is moving grind direction and I have concerns about it. Why my opinion is worse that yours ?

“A RPG game is not a grind, but you’ll have to work for it. "
Absolutely agree, see my first comment.

“I have played computer games for about 30 years now.”
Pretty much same. But I don’t think that opinion of ppl who play less is irrelevant.

“Nowadays games, including Guild Wars, can deliver a 3D simulated environment, on the fly, with 100’s, 10.000’s and even 1.000.000’s of people playing it. People don’t seem to care about the programming, the infrastruture and the effort which has to come together”
As a software developer I’d say that most processes are already working and optimized. You are not inventing every time you build new product. It’s still a complex technical problem but it’s not a god level solution. Gameplay design and QoL is more important IMO.

“just because they paid 50 euro’s/dollars and therefore they expect they are (the) boss.
I will tell you you are NOT! Even though I spend quite some money on this game I’m happy. Happy I got hundreds of people working their kitten off to make me able to play a luxury computer game. I’m happy people thought of it and build it. …”
Well. What can I say. It’s always good to appreciate dev’s work. I was also buying gems to support them (not anymore though until they’ll fix current grind issues at least at some extent). If you paid $50 for product that is not as it was advertised than you are not appreciating your own time/money. If you cannot respect yourself I doubt you can respect others. Nobody is trying to be a boss but everybody wants to play game they paid for and raising concerns if this has tendency to change.

“Just for all the instant people. Please just go and add some water and become people. Understand you are playing a RPG and you’ll never be first, cause there is always somebody who’s more fanatic and more dedicated to paying for things then you’ll be, in the 30 minutes it took you to read thispost or write your post someone else advanced a little furter ahead of you.”
Nobody wants to be first (with exclusions of course). Ppl want some QoL in game that is getting reduced. From where did you get this “being first” approach ? And btw please a little bit more respect to other ppl as you do for ANET devs.

“I’ll stay, because I like Guild Wars 2 -period-
To the whole crew of Guild Wars 2:
Thank you for giving me a nice game with so many interesting details. Thank you for the effort you put in to make this work. Thank you for making my life a bit bigger.
Thank you -period-”
Agree almost on everything here. I log in less often now but I’ll return when you’ll make latest changes more balanced. Please work with us on feedback and make this game even better. Don’t just go easy grind way. But in general your game is great.

“And maybe, just maybe in those 10 years of chopping wood and mining iron and crafting which lie ahead:
I’ll eventually hope to get my other legendaries and all needed ascended, legendary or godly items for my 9 characters…. If that is what I want…. As long as I’ll be enjoying it.”
I’m happy for you man. Just don’t forget that there is real life outside and you should enjoy it too. Wish you all the best.

(edited by WRay.2391)

Posted by: Yenn.9185

Yenn.9185

There is no place for positive threads in this forum, sadly.

Posted by: Kevan.8912

Kevan.8912

i see positivity only towards gw2…
and moral-disguised insults to everyone who has different opinions.
not a comment from me about the op.

Posted by: Judge Banks.9018

Judge Banks.9018

OP thinks Zhaitan fight was a good fight.

Posted by: minbariguy.7504

minbariguy.7504

i see positivity only towards gw2…
and moral-disguised insults to everyone who has different opinions.
not a comment from me about the op.

Agreed. This is not a positive thread. This is a complaint thread just like the ones the OP is supposedly railing against. But in this case, OP is complaining about other people instead of game mechanics. I fail to see how that is better.

But whatevs.

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

It seems like this, and it makes me sad.

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

It seems like this, and it makes me sad.

Perhaps it would be more accurate to state that there is no place for positivity in the world in general these days.

So very sad…

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.