I just love it!!! :)

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

All the Little talking that goes on in Tyria… there is Always new NPC chatter to listen to. I love just Walking around listening to these Little talks and discussions going on everywhere! It makes the World come so alive!

Awsome job A-net u have done there!!! Keep it up!

Keep up the talking, the cinematics, cutscenes and Everything else that makes Tyria feel so alive and belivable!!!

Thank u for creating such an emmersive game! A true adventure where to follow Ao Kima (My main) and her friends through!!!

Kima & Co

Posted by: IVIUIEI.9631

IVIUIEI.9631

Yea a lot of these small talks sometimes surprises me

vvuevv

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

I had to check your post history because usually this level of enjoyment with the game only comes from new players. Given your account name is Frostfang it was hard to believe you were a new player tho and you aren’t.

After reading your post history, I am rather appalled at how genuinely happy you are with the game and how positive your attitude is. People like you make it difficult for trolls like me to continue to post in a disrespectful and derogatory fashion. Your happiness is infectious, please keep it away from the forums.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

Posted by: Garambola.2461

Garambola.2461

LOL at Peetee. I’m not a new player either, but:

I love the live NPCs as well. There is still continuosly something new to hear. Some things are funny and make me smile, some things are just informative and some make me feel compassion.

Posted by: Ceridwen.6703

Ceridwen.6703

I love the conversations, too. You learn so much by listening in. I actually think these conversations are one of the things this game does exceptionally well, and I’ve found myself standing around just listening on many occasions.

I’m not a new player either; I’ve been here since a beta let me log in.

“Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Steve R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.”

Posted by: Sunshine.4680

Sunshine.4680

I find the NPCs here in the game make it feel like a real world. Like a night the ghost who comes out to watch over her family while they sleep was a neat thing. I’d like to see more stuff like this, maybe even NPCs moving indoors when night comes etc.

Posted by: Peacenote.1698

Peacenote.1698

I agree. I actually found myself distracted today following Heal-o-Tron and his discussions with the other NPCs. This is a great part of the game.

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

I’d feel the same way about the NPC chatter if it wasn’t so kitten repetitive.

“No, your face is funny! It’s like a little raisin.”

“There is no ailness that cannot be cured by some of my Krait oil.”

grr…