I'll finally re-download GW2!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Mijo.3274

Mijo.3274

HI guys!
After i got my legendary Bolt in June 2014, in just one month i uninstalled the game, because i felt there was nothing GW2 could give me anymore (i played since release, 80%pvp).
I personally never spent my time blaming the game on the forums or anything like that, because this piece of art gave the best online experience ever.
After i’ve quitted with GW2 i tried some more online game, only MOBAs, and i realized what made this game awesome: the community.
No hate, no rage, no people disconnecting during rated matches, well this things happens in gw2 too, but if you never tried a MOBA or a FPS online you dont have any idea of how good the community of this game is.
So… My only question is: Is there any info on when the expansion will be online? (not the beta, the final version).
I’ll re-download the game in this days, but i think i’ll start playing it again when the expansion will be on.
Thanks and good game!

Champion magus, 4 builds i use
R.I.P. my beloved Meh-Mer, the most hated class by ANET itself.
Winner of the first HxH 1v1 tournament! WOOT!

Posted by: Naqaj.6219

Naqaj.6219

Nope. No date announcement, not even educated guesses.
Coming up is hands-on at PAX East and EGX Rezzed, and Beta shortly after that.

Beyond that, we simply don’t know.

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

Not yet, but spvp has a shiney new reward system, and on the pve side there’s collections to keep you happy, and the last few LS chapters are well worth your time.

Should be enough there to tide you over.

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

We don’t know, but for all we do know we’re probably talking months.

One – Piken Square