I lost items DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Leonardoferrowollborg.2809

Leonardoferrowollborg.2809

is to send you the items again for me please and I lost when I delete my personagems and thought I’d send again in the correction items to a new character

thank you for attention ^^ hopefully you guys can help me with this ^^

Posted by: joshc.3129

joshc.3129

What items?

Also sad to say if you delete anything by accident like items and/or gems Anet won’t resend anything to you.

Kill stuff to unlock weapons skills, most confusing thing I ever heard of. (sarcasm)

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

They might do, actually. They helped me replace one item from a set of armour skins I bought, though they did stress that it was an one off act of goodwill.

Nowt to lose by asking.

Posted by: Melanie.1240

Melanie.1240

Fill out a support ticket. Pretty sure Arenanet has helped new players accidentally deleting their Deluxe items before.

Posted by: nyctalopia.4735

nyctalopia.4735

possible translation: Please send me my digital deluxe bonus items again. I lost them when I deleted my character because I thought I would receive these items again with my new character.

Unsympathetic reply: But they CLEARLY WARNED YOU against deleting your character because you’d lose these items!

Sympathetic reply: English is clearly not your first language. You may be able to get Customer Service to return these items to you if they view it in that light. Good luck!

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

What items?

Also sad to say if you delete anything by accident like items and/or gems Anet won’t resend anything to you.

This is not true. If the OP deleted a character with items that were given with the digital deluxe version they can contact support. It has been shown many times support will help with this.

Leonardoferrowollborg.2809, you need to contact support. Follow the support link at the top of the page, then the submit a request link located at the top right of the page. Tell them what happened and they should be able to assist you.

The Burninator