I lost my ascended dagger

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Timelord.8190

Timelord.8190

I think it’s sold to vendor by a mistake. And the vendor history doesnen’t show me anything. Is there any way getting it back?

Far ShiverPeaks (EU)

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

Just a tip for the future : get an invisible bag.

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

Posted by: MARKONINI.4153

MARKONINI.4153

https://help.guildwars2.com/home – GW2 support, your best bet is to submit a ticket :/
(top right corner on that page)

Invisible bags rule the world \o/

Tinypaws / Tiny The Charrdian / Marko The Guardian

Guardian has no alternative :)

Timelord.8190

I made a ticket. Thx.

Selling ascended gear shouldn’t be that easy. Salvaging rare is more secure than selling ascended to vendors.

Far ShiverPeaks (EU)

Posted by: MARKONINI.4153

MARKONINI.4153

Selling ascended gear shouldn’t be that easy. Salvaging rare is more secure that selling ascended to vendors.

Selling Exotic/Ascended gear to a vendor and deleting characters with big slot bags still equipped really should give a warring message.

I know a lot of people who lost their stuff this way

Including myself … RIP 4 Fractal 20-Slot Bags T.T

Tinypaws / Tiny The Charrdian / Marko The Guardian

Guardian has no alternative :)

Timelord.8190

Yes, i do agree. They should remove the warning message on rare salvage. And get it on that instead. :P

Far ShiverPeaks (EU)

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

I’ve managed to sell an ascended weapon (and yes I have invisible bags). The problem is when you switch out weapons while playing. If you go from 2 weapons to a single weapon, one will go in the place of a weapon you switched to. The other will go somewhere in your inventory. Maybe you’ll think to stop right then and move it to to your invisible bag, maybe you won’t.

If you’re lagging a bit while selling to a vendor, it’s possible to sell an item you didn’t mean to sell. If caught you can rebuy it. Otherwise it’s gone.

I wish they has a way to customize weapons like they did in Guild Wars 1. Once customized they were no longer venderable.

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

I’ve managed to sell an ascended weapon (and yes I have invisible bags). The problem is when you switch out weapons while playing. If you go from 2 weapons to a single weapon, one will go in the place of a weapon you switched to. The other will go somewhere in your inventory. Maybe you’ll think to stop right then and move it to to your invisible bag, maybe you won’t.

If you’re lagging a bit while selling to a vendor, it’s possible to sell an item you didn’t mean to sell. If caught you can rebuy it. Otherwise it’s gone.

I wish they has a way to customize weapons like they did in Guild Wars 1. Once customized they were no longer venderable.

I would have liked to see all weapons, including ascended, be tradeable. Have 10% less damage but be customizeable to regain that loss and become bound on customize.

Posted by: rapthorne.7345

rapthorne.7345

customer service is fantastic, they’ll sort you out (just wish the rest of ANet were as great as their CS)

Resident smug Englishman on the NA servers, just because.