I love ArenaNet devs

I love ArenaNet devs

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: BenGrech.3912

BenGrech.3912

Was watching some Tournament of Legends and I loved that Colin and the rest of the devs were watching and chatting along with us

Awesome guys

#llamaprophecies

I love ArenaNet devs

Posted by: Max Lexandre.6279

Max Lexandre.6279

They’re good being fun Developers, they’re bad listening to community feedback lol. :p

I’m The Best in Everything.
Asura thing.

I love ArenaNet devs

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

But yeah, I’d wish they’d release some kind of statement concerning the concerns of the community regarding the latest update too.

You mean something like this:

Although we’re excited that you have more players than ever to explore the open world of Guild Wars 2 with, our work is not yet complete. Our megaserver team will continue to monitor the performance of the technology on live and evaluate your feedback. We will continue to tweak and update the way the system works until it is providing even better megaservice!

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/the-megaserver-rollout-is-complete-2/

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

I love ArenaNet devs

Posted by: Traveller.7496

Traveller.7496

But yeah, I’d wish they’d release some kind of statement concerning the concerns of the community regarding the latest update too.

Although we’re excited that you have more players than ever to explore the open world of Guild Wars 2 with, our work is not yet complete. Our megaserver team will continue to monitor the performance of the technology on live and evaluate your feedback. We will continue to tweak and update the way the system works until it is providing even better megaservice!

Something like that, yes, just not as vague. I’m still an optimist that eventually we’ll get a good response.

I still get a laugh from “even better megaservice” though, but not because of why they want me to.

I love ArenaNet devs

Posted by: Teniz.5249

Teniz.5249

Ok again, because it seems like my message was a bit to aggresive.

Yes, anet developers are good and have fun by their work, but in terms of fixing bugs that exist since beta they are pretty bad (for example ascalon catacombs npc bugs (all of them) and the ascalon exploits etc.)

(edited by Moderator)

I love ArenaNet devs

Posted by: timmyf.1490

timmyf.1490

1) it’s the weekend
2) Colin doesn’t do bug fixes anyway

Come on.

Karaoke – Guild Leader – [MEGA] Super Mega Happy Fun Time
www.getunicorned.com / northernshiverpeaks.org

I love ArenaNet devs

Posted by: Jandopo.2107

Jandopo.2107

I’m surprised, when I asked Colin about new weapons and capes I didn’t really expected him to answer!

Not that we got much from those answers… sigh

I love ArenaNet devs

Posted by: arjeidi.2690

arjeidi.2690

Can you link their response to the issues/feedback regarding the new traits system?

I love ArenaNet devs

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

TIL Colin plays on SBI

I love ArenaNet devs

Posted by: saalle.4623

saalle.4623

Not funny to joke about Cantha =p.Cantha is vary sensitive topic here XD