I love Guild Wars 2

I love Guild Wars 2

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Pants Are Dangerous.2079

Pants Are Dangerous.2079

I know this topic must have been made a thousand time but I just wanted to shout it out there.

I love Guild Wars 2

I love Guild Wars 2

Posted by: Exxcalibur.6203

Exxcalibur.6203

I guess you are a dual dagger Death Shroud necro in Sylvari T2 armour… That IS indeed pretty awesome.

“Skritt, I’m hit!"

I love Guild Wars 2

Posted by: cesmode.4257

cesmode.4257

@OP…what level are you and how long have you been playing?

Karma is as abundant as air, and as useless as the Kardashians.

I love Guild Wars 2

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Yeah I do too. One of the better addictions in life

I love Guild Wars 2

Posted by: Shadowbane.7109

Shadowbane.7109

That question is just silly. I am playing since the 3 day head start and I too love the game but at the same time I am open about flaws and i do not deny them.

Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling…makes no difference.
The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred.
If I’m to choose between one evil and another, I’d rather not choose at all.

I love Guild Wars 2

cesmode.4257

That question is just silly. I am playing since the 3 day head start and I too love the game but at the same time I am open about flaws and i do not deny them.

Didn’t your mother ever tell you no question is silly? Or any teacher in school, rather?

My point is that a lot of people see GW2 through rose tinted glasses for the first few weeks or months until they get to max level and see how everything lays out. With ascended gear grind for BiS gear (if that interests you) to the open world zerg content that is Living Story, to the lack of attention to dungeons, etc.

So yes, there are people like you that guininely enjoy the game since day one and I commend you. But there are a ton of people that enter the honeymoon phase at level 1 and exit the honeymoon phase at level 80.

I love Guild Wars 2

Posted by: Chewablesleeptablet.3185

Chewablesleeptablet.3185

I love this game too. There is no other game out there that easier to get into and come out of. There are still bugs, even ones that have existed since the beginning of time , but they are minimal compared to how awesome the game is.

The design of the game and the direction could not get any better. I am hoping that the difficulty of each new content release varies. Since Marionette is going to be done soon I would only think that Anet should ease off on difficulty for their content for the next release.

I love Guild Wars 2

Posted by: Shadowbane.7109

Shadowbane.7109

Didn’t your mother ever tell you no question is silly? Or any teacher in school, rather?

My point is that a lot of people see GW2 through rose tinted glasses for the first few weeks or months until they get to max level and see how everything lays out. With ascended gear grind for BiS gear (if that interests you) to the open world zerg content that is Living Story, to the lack of attention to dungeons, etc.

So yes, there are people like you that guininely enjoy the game since day one and I commend you. But there are a ton of people that enter the honeymoon phase at level 1 and exit the honeymoon phase at level 80.

I was always told that no question is STUPID O.O

Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling…makes no difference.
The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred.
If I’m to choose between one evil and another, I’d rather not choose at all.

I love Guild Wars 2

Posted by: Misty Six.6587

Misty Six.6587

I also love Grind Wars Non Guild Wars 2.

I love Guild Wars 2

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

More topics like this would be nice, so much moaning on the forums (even in this thread there’s already people trying to moan).

I love Guild Wars 2

Posted by: Burnfall.9573

Burnfall.9573

Op, i’m seriously confused????

Advocate of Justice, Liberty and Truth

(edited by Burnfall.9573)

I love Guild Wars 2

Posted by: Gallows.4318

Gallows.4318

I know this topic must have been made a thousand time but I just wanted to shout it out there.

I love Guild Wars 2

I agree. Having three level 80 and all other classes above 50, I have experienced most of the game. I have played a lot of WvW, a bit of PvP and PvE mostly for gold and materials.

Best MMO I’ve played and doubt that will change any day soon.

I love Guild Wars 2

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

I’ve been playing since head start and I still love the game. Lots of us do. Talk about a leading question.

No real reason for it in this thread.

I love Guild Wars 2

Posted by: ShiningSquirrel.3751

ShiningSquirrel.3751

Yes, you are confused.
Shadowbane.7109 is not the OP.

I love Guild Wars 2

Burnfall.9573

Yes, you are confused.
Shadowbane.7109 is not the OP.

oh wow!

thanks

I love Guild Wars 2

Burnfall.9573

I love Guild Wars 2

Op, I see that you are a new player and i Respect your love for Guild Wars 2 but there are more to it than what you see. I hope you get the chance to see the Reality, the Truth of it as it is and to fully prepare yourself for it. We have a good community of supporters in the forums, so ask us before heading out to the lions den.

Guild Wars 2 is a Dangerous World.
Guild Wars 2 is Not Your Friend
Guild Wars 2 is Not Your Lover
There is No Compassion!
There is No Surviving!
There is No Comfort
There is No Hiding!
Either you Live
Either you Die
No Rule
No Order
No Mercy
No Justice
No Remorse
No Freedom
No Compensation
No Exceptions
No Fairness
No Penalty

(edited by Burnfall.9573)

I love Guild Wars 2

Posted by: Galen Grey.4709

Galen Grey.4709

another head start player who still loves the game.

Come on cesmode you cannot seriously believe that no player will love the game after playing it for a few hours.

I love Guild Wars 2

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

Its a bit of a trend to question peoples motives or experience when they claim to love this game. Threads or posts that are somewhat possitive tend to get swarmed by guys who make statements like “well just you wait untill you reach max level, youll hate the game like the rest of us”.

Which is not true at all.

The game is really far from perfect but its very loveable. I played it pretty much every day since day 1 including betas and i still enjoy the hell out of it.

Attachments:

I love Guild Wars 2

cesmode.4257

another head start player who still loves the game.

Come on cesmode you cannot seriously believe that no player will love the game after playing it for a few hours.

I believe there is a honeymoon period(with any game). After which theres a statistical drop off of interest for a lot of people once they see how everything shapes up at “end game”.

Not all, but enough.

I love Guild Wars 2

Posted by: RochelleFreeman.5603

RochelleFreeman.5603

This game is horrible and you should hate it.

I love Guild Wars 2

Posted by: Dark FQ.1038

Dark FQ.1038

This game is horrible and you should hate it.

<3 love you too trol

Dark Fq (Desolation and Gandara)all classes condi. http://www.youtube.com/user/FQDark

I love Guild Wars 2

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

I do. I really only have two issues.

1. All the mini pets I like don’t swim (though my plushy used to swim, sorta).

2. I look terrible when I run now (I looked great running for the first 14+ months of the game). Wish I had a nice ‘thread of outrage’ to go with this, like the T3 cultural armor for sale in the gem store and picks that produce sprockets. Might get it changed. Sadly, no support for those of us who liked the original.

Everything else is great.