I'm NOT BALD!!!!

I'm NOT BALD!!!!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: DreamyAbaddon.3265

DreamyAbaddon.3265

Seriously! Why everytime I wear a Hat or a head piece, my character goes bald!?

This is annoying and the reason why I avoid wearng hats and head pieces…

Only thing that doesn’t do this are: Masks & full helmets.

I'm NOT BALD!!!!

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

Precisely why they need more full helms particularly for light armor!

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

I'm NOT BALD!!!!

Posted by: Phoenixfudge.5290

Phoenixfudge.5290

Yeah its a shame, I really like the headpiece here http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Prowler_armor but suddenly you become bald when you wear it.

I'm NOT BALD!!!!

Posted by: Gabby.3205

Gabby.3205

The hats could at least have standard hair. Even if it doesn’t match your character’s hairdo, it is better than suddenly being bald. Well, unless your character is already bald…

Tarnished Coast
Astrid Strongheart, Norn Ranger.
“I wish juvenile wolves were bigger”

I'm NOT BALD!!!!

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

And to think I was annoyed in WoW that any headpiece turned my hair into a patch of my-hair-color stuff on the back of my head. I RP’d that the hair was tucked up inside the hat …

I’d take that over bald, for sure.

I'm NOT BALD!!!!

Posted by: Pyrasia.9281

Pyrasia.9281

Clipping issues. Takes too much trouble for them to make different version of the same hairstyle for different headgear equipped. Solution = Remove Hair.

I'm NOT BALD!!!!

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Yes, understood, hence the idea of painting the skull with a patch of hair to match your normal hair color.

I'm NOT BALD!!!!

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

considering how they treated how armor fits on charr, I can’t see them doing anything about the headwear issue :P

I'm NOT BALD!!!!

Posted by: cinemapaula.8673

cinemapaula.8673

Ive decided that in Tyria, the method of hat application is as follows. Remove wig, shave head, glue hat to skullcap. Replace wig at will. Yay.

Yeah, I just want some cookiecutter hair under my hat like with the GW1 headpieces/costumes. You just dyed those whatever color you wanted, and you had hat/crown/hair. MUCH better than our creepy female pattern baldness.

I'm NOT BALD!!!!

Posted by: DreamyAbaddon.3265

DreamyAbaddon.3265

yes but guys! This is a huge issue and ArenaNet probably wont fix it if we don’t demand for it.

After all, higher demands are priority in the list and this is one of them in my opinion and I know I’m not alone on this.