I'm disappointed.

I'm disappointed.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Alegz.6870

Alegz.6870

..I don’t if this is good place for something like but, i will stick it here.

I’m just disappointed.
I thought that for 1,5 month break, Anet will do something new, at least on Halloween but no. I was joking to myself, “It takes them a lot of time to just copy paste last year stuff” hoping that something new will come like i don’t know Pink Daughter of Mad king who want just watch whole world burn, but no. Just last year stuff with new in store gems items (wow, yay). I know a lot ppl who are just mad says this game is dying but… If they will put same things over and over.. this game will die truly. I will still play this game because reasons but it starting to be annoying doing the same thing all over again…

…and Dear A.net staff, i hope waffles and pancakes were good, but next time if you say patch will come at 2014.10.21 please just stick with date or at least say in US time, because for me patch came 2014.10.22 00:30 am and i was waiting like a idiot.

I'm disappointed.

Posted by: Liraela.3601

Liraela.3601

Last time Anet really bad work. Last year was great, but actually year…. total fail.
Big breaks with LS (for few weeks, months), no SAB, last time no trailers, copy paste halloween….
and now stupidy gem exchange. (only amount 400, 800, 1200 and 2000 wtf?)

Where are ppl who made good last year? Now are work monkeys or what ><

I'm disappointed.

Posted by: joonasp.9217

joonasp.9217

haha well at least you can repeat last year’s achievements! feels really good to ACHIEVE by something that you’ve actually done before.

- JanS Löllykkä – www.jansguild.tumblr.com -

I'm disappointed.

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

I think that you can assume that announced ANet deadlines are going to be based on the time zone their headquarters is in — unless they specify otherwise.

I'm disappointed.

Posted by: pessimist.7294

pessimist.7294

Expect nothing than pure disappointment for at least the next 12 months.
Before that you can enjoy the poorly made Living Story Season 2,3 and 4. For each season 1 new small area.

I'm disappointed.

Posted by: Klonex.4562

Klonex.4562

i’m actually quite disappointed too. after not logging in for a couple months, i thought to myself if anything would get me back into this game, it would definitely be halloween i have been keeping up with the LS and the current patches and nerfs. i’ve also been keeping up with the things in the gem store that have been coming out not buying them though just seeing what has been available. what’s the point in buying them if you’re not even playing? :P

i was optimistic about halloween for a new story with the mad king and his son, a new place to play in, and possibly new items and toys to use. though everything is absolutely the same as last year. being one of the few people that used to buy a lot of things from the gem store i was going to start again just for halloween though the motivation to play and see everything absolutely the same has killed that.

~~~~~~~~~~~ waiting for smissmas now, i hope things will be different this year.

~Krystal <3 Angela ~
~ I taught cows how to Moo! ~

I'm disappointed.

Posted by: Chameleon Dude.1564

Chameleon Dude.1564

If they’d copied 2012’s Hallowe’en, I’d be fine with it. Hell, I’d be ecstatic! Instead, we’ve got 2013’s: two amazing pieces of content are missing and the introduction to a story has… been repeated… yeah…

I'm disappointed.

Posted by: Xiem.4719

Xiem.4719

Are there any new skins at all?