I'm giving away two HoT t-shirts!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: CorvusofMorlich.8450

CorvusofMorlich.8450

I was down at Rezzed and had a really great time and I want to give something to the people who couldn’t make it to there and couldn’t get to PAX.

I’m sorry if this is a little out of place, but the video isn’t monetized and I just want as many people as possible to have a chance at getting something they otherwise couldn’t.

Unfortunately, I was unable to steal hundreds of T-shirts, but I did manage to grab a couple!

Details are here: https://youtu.be/cYNNJvId70g

There’s NO need to subscribe or share or anything like that.

If you’re at work or something and can’t watch the video, all you need to do is comment there with your answer to the question “Why do you love Guild Wars”.

It’s open for a week and to everyone – regardless of where they live.

I know it’s a kitteneesy but we all love this game for a reason!

On a week today, Friday the 27th, I’ll look through the comments and pick my favourite and the most sincere answers.

Good luck and have fun!

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

What a lovely thing to do. Please note, all fulfillment is on Corvus’ tab. (So I hope he doesn’t have to send to some distant shore with a £75 shipping fee. )

Seriously, Corvus, it was great to see you at Rezzed. Loved the chats and the thoughts you shared! What you’re offering to share is a very kind thing for your fellow GW2 players! <3 !

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: evildeadjunky.1576

evildeadjunky.1576

Not to bash the person that is going to hand out shirts, its a awesome thing for you to do mate. and I am sorry to derail it.

But I think its sad that I still can not purchase an Arenanet licensed shirt yet. The game is nearing its third Anniversary and there is still not a single bit of merchandise to purchase. I want a shirt. I’ve been wanting a shirt since the release of this game. Not a third party made shirt. An actual Anet shirt.

I know I am not the only person that has brought up this topic, and most likely will not be the last. But, when can we see some actual merchandise like shirts for this game? I think its been long enough for something like this to come to some form.

Its time for Shirts!

Posted by: Guhracie.3419

Guhracie.3419

Hi! I’m already participating in another thread like this, so feel free to disregard. I think this is amazingly generous and it reminded me of something I left off of my other post: The community! I love the GW2 community. Some other things I left off: Node sharing. Kill credit sharing. Action-based combat/dodging. NPC conversations around the world. Getting rewarded for exploration and crafting and gathering. Jennifer Hale’s enthusiasm at PAX-South. The cutscene where we first meet Marjory.

“Be angry about legendary weapons, sure, but what about the recent drought of content?”
-Mike O’Brien
Because we can’t be angry about both?

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

I love the GW2 community.

I agree. From the heart, I believe GW and GW2 have the best community of players, ever. (And I’ve been gaming a looooong time. )

evildeadjunky — It would be so nice to have merchandise to offer. I believe one of our teams is investigating those options, although I understand it’s trickier than it sounds. For instance, we don’t really have the staff to handle sales fulfillment, nor do we want to hire people to package merch and ship it off. Plus with a global player base, fulfillment can become a challenge. With all that said, I’m squarely in your court as far what a great idea it would be to offer GW2 merch to those who want to purchase it.

BTW, I just bought a Shatterer figure the other day, to add to my GW2 Shrine.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

CorvusofMorlich.8450

What a lovely thing to do. Please note, all fulfillment is on Corvus’ tab. (So I hope he doesn’t have to send to some distant shore with a £75 shipping fee. )

Seriously, Corvus, it was great to see you at Rezzed. Loved the chats and the thoughts you shared! What you’re offering to share is a very kind thing for your fellow GW2 players! <3 !

Aw thanks Gaile! It was amazing to meet you as well – you guys know how to party, haha! And hey, you can’t put a price on delivering somebody a little bit of happiness!

Some of the comments on the video are amazing already – this community is astounding and it’s so clear how much this game and its universe means to everybody <3

I love the GW2 community.

Fancy sending it to Edinburgh? :P

Posted by: evildeadjunky.1576

evildeadjunky.1576

So where did you get your statue? Cause The day it was announced for sale it was sold out. That was another item I wanted to get as well.

Posted by: Twaddlefish.6537

Twaddlefish.6537

I’ll accept dragon statues on Corvus’ behalf XD

Posted by: Bahlol.6125

Bahlol.6125

I agree. From the heart, I believe GW and GW2 have the best community of players, ever. (And I’ve been gaming a looooong time. )

evildeadjunky — It would be so nice to have merchandise to offer. I believe one of our teams is investigating those options, although I understand it’s trickier than it sounds. For instance, we don’t really have the staff to handle sales fulfillment, nor do we want to hire people to package merch and ship it off. Plus with a global player base, fulfillment can become a challenge. With all that said, I’m squarely in your court as far what a great idea it would be to offer GW2 merch to those who want to purchase it.

what im about to say might be wrong, but from my understanding of how amazon prime work you can do this:
sell stuff on amazon prime, you order the t-shirts from the printing company that you already using now, and make them ship it to Amazon prime warehouse, then amazon will handle the sale and shipping for you, all AreanaNet needs to do is order the T-shirts by phone or email and let amazon handle the shipping and stuff.

not sure if its a valid option but I just wanted to give it shot.

(edited by Bahlol.6125)

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

I love Guild Wars because it’s the best fit for me. I’ve played other games, gotten far in some, made accomplishments and achievements, but everything I’ve done in Guild Wars 2 has felt so memorable. I keep a storage of screenshots like it’s a family photo album. I’m amazed by the artwork and the detailedness of everything that surrounds me. I can’t say I’ve ever had a boring moment. I keep wanting to come back to it everyday, and I do. I always satisfied when I’m playing. I’ve built a relationship between the game and myself. I’m an avid player and I can’t wait for what’s to come with the expansion. This game gives me so much hope that it will continue to improve and sustain itself. I don’t want to break away, because I love it

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

Posted by: skarxa.7964

skarxa.7964

I love the game because the lore and the community, especially more than any other thing when I was on Original Guild Wars I did meet my best friend and we are very very good friends thanks to the game.

I started playing Guild Wars a lot of years ago and now I’m playing Guild Wars 2 a lot and I love it; and I would love it much more if I have a T-Shirt knowing how bad luck I have in-game :P

Thanks to ex-concept art people as Kekai Kotaki I started to love to draw again and I’m very happy with this.

Just to end in a funny way, if you decide to give me the T-Shirt, you won’t regret, I will love it

Posted by: Paradox.1380

Paradox.1380

Hey Corvus! I never heard of you before (which is a shame on me cause wow I love your composes videos!) but thanks to this post I found a new person to subscribe to! I won’t be entering a t-shirt contest since I couldn’t wear it if I won it (they never go to my size) but I think that is a cool thing to do and I just wanted to let you know you earned a new sub from me today out of your sheer awesomeness.

Since I am not entering the contest on your page I will put why I love GW2 here: I love Guild Wars 2 for many reasons. The most important of which has been that people I ahve known from other games have migrated here and we are able to continue our journey, and even though everyone is at different stages in the game we can all still get together any play when we all find the time. The community as a whole has a lot of loud, kind voices and level headed-discussions even debates can happen in the actual game world! I had one such experience the other day when talking about HoT things. It was amazing and people in the map were like “Wow I’ve never see an actual conversation happen on LA Map Chat that didn’t devolve into insults.” A third reason I cherish Guild Wars 2 is my sense of belonging. I feel like I am part of this community I help make it what it is and I contribute. With every player I lend a helping hand to, with every “This game is for fun there is no ‘best’ class, but here are your options based on what you said you want to get out of the game” piece of advice I get to give a new player I am communicating the spirit of this game. That is why I love GW2 so much, because I feel like I am a part of this world it is a big part of my life RL and otherwise and so many wonderful things have happened that the blips of bad are almost always off my radar.

-It’s Lady Paradox- Sweet Adrenaline
“What Part Of Living Says You Gotta Die?
I Plan On Burnin Through Another 9 Lives”

(edited by Paradox.1380)

CorvusofMorlich.8450

Hey Corvus! I never heard of you before (which is a shame on me cause wow I love your composes videos!) but thanks to this post I found a new person to subscribe to! I won’t be entering a t-shirt contest since I couldn’t wear it if I won it (they never go to my size) but I think that is a cool thing to do and I just wanted to let you know you earned a new sub from me today out of your sheer awesomeness.

Wow, dude! Seriously, thank you so much. It means a lot that people enjoy my content – I don’t do it for any other reason than to entertain and inspire other people who share my love for this amazing game.

Posted by: psizone.8437

psizone.8437

Fancy sending it to Edinburgh? :P

Or Falkirk cough, cough, amusingly I entered your giveaway and subscribed and didn’t realise you were so close!

Anyway, you’re doing a great thing. Nice one!

Brotherhood of Blub [blub]

Posted by: Paradox.1380

Paradox.1380

Wow, dude! Seriously, thank you so much. It means a lot that people enjoy my content – I don’t do it for any other reason than to entertain and inspire other people who share my love for this amazing game.

No need to thank me really. Your content is quite wonderful and speaks for itself. So thank YOU for making it and I shall continue to enjoy it in the future. =D

-It’s Lady Paradox- Sweet Adrenaline
“What Part Of Living Says You Gotta Die?
I Plan On Burnin Through Another 9 Lives”

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I would love a shirt (if XL)! Assuming posting here enters me, I’ll put in what I put in the other giveaway thread (and note the HoT Tshirts are awesome and they are not in the other giveaway). Because I meant it there and I mean it here.

I love Guild Wars 2 cecause it stretches the imagination, it brings people together in creativity. GW2, more than any other MMO I’ve played out of many, promotes kindness and generosity of spirit through encouraging cooperative play. It’s full of humor and detail. It’s also beautiful! Even those who say nasty things will generally pause to say “but the art and sound are gorgeous.” GW2’s given me thousands of hours of fun, made me some really good friends, and been a wonderful place to go and forget about job stress.

Posted by: psizone.8437

psizone.8437

I would love a shirt (if XL)! Assuming posting here enters me, I’ll put in what I put in the other giveaway thread (and note the HoT Tshirts are awesome and they are not in the other giveaway). Because I meant it there and I mean it here.

Just in case he doesn’t notice your reply, he’s been asking people to post a comment on the video he linked on youtube and said he’ll be looking through those for the winner.

Don’t want you missing out on the chance to win in any case! (Even if I’m lowering my own odds of winning :P )

Brotherhood of Blub [blub]