I'm quitting gw2

I'm quitting gw2

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: timmyf.1490

timmyf.1490

I have no problems with “I’m leaving” posts from well-known players who make cogent criticisms of flaws in the game.

This meets neither of those conditions.

Karaoke – Guild Leader – [MEGA] Super Mega Happy Fun Time
www.getunicorned.com / northernshiverpeaks.org

I'm quitting gw2

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

dont ever leave timmy, would hate to see people asking you for your gold

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

I'm quitting gw2

Posted by: Djinn.9245

Djinn.9245

I have no problems with “I’m leaving” posts from well-known players who make cogent criticisms of flaws in the game.

This meets neither of those conditions.

So a player has to be well-known or well-written before people will refrain from making fun of him? O.o

it’s this luck based mystic toilet that we’re all so sick of flushing our money down. -Salamol

I'm quitting gw2

Posted by: Olvendred.3027

Olvendred.3027

Sometimes I feel tempted to make an “I’m still playing GW2!” thread every day.

Everyone would be interested, right?

I'm quitting gw2

Posted by: Schwarzseher.9873

Schwarzseher.9873

Yep those who leave the game and point out in a constructive way why they left will still be a laughingstock for the most players. Dont expect to be treated differetly when you reach the point where the game is just unbearable to play for you.
And with this attitude dont expect for any improvements in the future.

I'm quitting gw2

Posted by: Greyhound.2058

Greyhound.2058

I’ve finally made up my mind. All the medi guards and turret engis and pu mesmos and all the other “always win” builds have me fed up.
Can’t even go into pvp anymore without some medi guard bursting you down before you have time to react or some turret engi being able to hold a point against your entire team and being forced to make premade teams cuz eveyone else is and rolling over non premade teams.
Or going into wvw and cant do a thing cuz a condi thief hits you and if you get him down to almost dead then he just hits sr and comes back full hp.
I’m done. so many things broke in this game and anet keeps it going cuz the esports teams all use these “easy to win” builds.
And I don’t care if this thread gets trolled by all the anet and cheese build white knights cuz i wont be back to look at it.

Sings ‘Tra-la-la-laaa-can-I-haz-your-gold-la-laaa…don’t-let-the-door-smack-you-in-the-head-on-the-way-out-la-la-la-laaa…’ bluebirds flutter round head and land on finger…

I'm quitting gw2

Posted by: SFMonkey.4680

SFMonkey.4680

I’m quitting too! To have lunch. No, you can’t have my stuff.

But wait! I want lunch too! Send me your food…

I'm quitting gw2

Posted by: timmyf.1490

timmyf.1490

dont ever leave timmy, would hate to see people asking you for your gold

If I feel so self-important by the time I quit that I make a forum post about it, consider yourselves lucky to be rid of me.

Good riddance.

Karaoke – Guild Leader – [MEGA] Super Mega Happy Fun Time
www.getunicorned.com / northernshiverpeaks.org

I'm quitting gw2

Posted by: Zoso.8279

Zoso.8279

Sorry if you’re complaining about med Guard and turret Engi in pvp, this is definitely a learn to play issue. Neither one of those builds are seen in high levels of play because they are extremely easy to counter.

Overall this just seems like an angry rant, and you should come back when you calm down.

This.

Necromancer Main

I'm quitting gw2

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

Some people sure do like being dramatic when leaving a game.

Some even do it when they take a shower or a poop, they update their FB status.

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

I'm quitting gw2

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

So, Nokturnal Lunacy.3186 makes a post about losing motivation to play due to “cheese builds” in PvP modes. 4 hours or so later, Nocturnal Lunacy.8563 makes a thread about leaving, with the reason given being certain builds in PvP modes. That’s either the darnedest coincidence; two accounts and some quick escalation from disaffected to rage quitting; or two accounts and “my first thread did not generate the proper amount of agreement and sympathy.”

I'm quitting gw2

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

So, Nokturnal Lunacy.3186 makes a post about losing motivation to play due to “cheese builds” in PvP modes. 4 hours or so later, Nocturnal Lunacy.8563 makes a thread about leaving, with the reason given being certain builds in PvP modes. That’s either the darnedest coincidence; two accounts and some quick escalation from disaffected to rage quitting; or two accounts and “my first thread did not generate the proper amount of agreement and sympathy.”

Whoever the dude is… he should steer clear from League of Legends… if he rage quit GW2, who knows what he might do after playing a couple of games with bronzies on his team.

:/ But yeah he was probably looking for agreement and sympathy at the wrong time of the day, when other people that were previously but hurt were asleep or something.

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

I'm quitting gw2

Posted by: Oxidia.8103

Oxidia.8103

This is how it goes:

1. I’m quitting gw2

2. ( few weeks later) should i come back to gw2?

3. Ok, this is why i came back to gw2

I'm quitting gw2

Zoso.8279

The thing about GW honestly both GW1 and 2 since its a B2P (true B2P not P2W) you really don’t quit its like me saying I’m going to quit playing FIFA. The game is already bought their are no sub fee and you can install/uninstall play/take break when ever you want. But sometimes people get mad and want to vent so lol I can understand why post like this pop up every once and a while

Necromancer Main

I'm quitting gw2

Posted by: Tachenon.5270

Tachenon.5270

I’m still playing Pong. Well. I haven’t played Pong since the 80s, but since I never actually ‘quit’ — because, ya know, it doesn’t have a sub, or whatever — I guess I’m technically still playing. Yo.

The table is a fable.

I'm quitting gw2

Posted by: DarkSyze.8627

DarkSyze.8627

sorry Nocturnal Lunacy for want giving up and quit. No challenge.. is fault. No training hard, just easy win with no trying. Use condition and others only is easy way; short cut to championship, need fix asap. Nocturnal Lunancy want other class to experience pain and lose and try harder. Challenge is no exception, Challenge is no short cut, Challenge is no win with no pain. —-No pain, no gain-—- All class suffer lose and try different way to win; No same, same, same way over.

Why other class have no pain? have no experience of losing sometime? of no experience of trying hard?

Nocturnal Lunancy, Thank You! for take pain for long, Thank You! for trying harder, Thank You! for want challenge. Thank You! for care for wvw concern. Arena net might want make wvw change to challenge soon.
sorry for English second language.

" Solutions To A Problem Can Only Be Found, When You Want To Get Rid Of It "
Ankur

(edited by DarkSyze.8627)

I'm quitting gw2

Zoso.8279

I’m still playing Pong. Well. I haven’t played Pong since the 80s, but since I never actually ‘quit’ — because, ya know, it doesn’t have a sub, or whatever — I guess I’m technically still playing. Yo.

For me to quit is sell the game permanently not coming back. Now from past experiences when someone post on forums they quit they just leave and come back (sometimes playing their 5th account) the people who quit don’t make a post about it because they don’t care anymore. But your right by that logic if taken to extreme it sounds silly. But if their was pong would you play it again? Quit to me is permanent. But maybe he does actually quit (never plays GW again) and I’m just making too many assumptions.

Necromancer Main

I'm quitting gw2

Posted by: Jaymee.1560

Jaymee.1560

I find it hilarious… When people make up their minds to quit… they just tend to, uh… do it? Not run to the forums before-hand just to announce it and leave a detailed description as to their doing it…

I have a sneaky suspicion that you… aren’t going anywhere. (shrugs)

I use to be a Ritualist and a Paragon in my former life…