I´m so tired of grinding the silverwastes...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: ChrizZcE.5981

ChrizZcE.5981

but it´s the only way to earn gold in this game other than playing the TP which is even more boring.

My daily routine is grind the Silverwastes for three hours and then play HoT for an hour.

Why can´t we be rewarded for beating hard content?

Instead the people that run in circles all day are rewarded with the coolest gear in the game.

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Instead the people that run in circles all day are rewarded with the coolest gear in the game.

When raids are released your wish will be granted for this bit. Only the very best will be able to earn the legendary armour.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Why do you need that much gold?

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

Why do you need that much gold?

That’s what I was wondering.

I do Silverwastes occasionally when I need gold, or when I feel like it. I was doing the whole event chain once a day (or twice on weekends) when I was making my legendary.

But I can’t imagine any time I’d need so much gold so quickly that I’d feel I had to run Silverwastes over and over even after I was sick of it. Sure you might get to your goal(s) faster that way, but if you hate doing it is it really worth it?

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: gerry.6519

gerry.6519

have you tried dragon’s stand? i find it to be quite nice money to, and once people know the map better it will only go up

Posted by: RedDeadFred.1256

RedDeadFred.1256

I really think they should do to the buried treasure what they’ve done with the new chests in HoT. Just don’t let a chest dug up by one person appear for anyone else. Problem solved. Chest trains no longer exist.