I´m the only one with fps drop after patch?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: devilion.8947

devilion.8947

After this latest patch I am starting to having massive fps drop all the time which makes pvp and wvw quite uncomfortable. Before patch I barely had low fps even inside engineer massive grenade barrage spam. I rly hope i am not the only one annoyed with the fps drop after patch ):

Posted by: JROlivier.6730

JROlivier.6730

I’m having a similar issue and it’s been driving me batty ! I believe I’ve always let GW2 select my optimal display settings. I’ve been trying to tweak them to no success.

Posted by: KingPuki.1075

KingPuki.1075

Yeah i’m having these problems too after the patch of today. Normaly at 40 fps now constant drops to 15 fps.

Plants VS Zombies – Sylvari in Orr

Posted by: nicknamenick.2437

nicknamenick.2437

from 200 to 119 in LA

Posted by: Purecura.1795

Purecura.1795

OMG I was just about to make a post on this topic! I dont have a fancy high end gaming PC like most people but my graphics card is ok. Its a AMD Radeon HD 6520G Graphics card in my laptop.

I can usually achieve 30-35FPS even 40FPS all on high settings, just under the Subsample graphic choice.

Now I only get 20-22 FPS MAX, even on the lowest settings!!! Even in areas where there arent any players and when facing a wall! This has virtually made the game unplayable for me. This sucks because GW2 is the only mmo THAT LOOKS DECENT on my crappy laptop.

ANET what is going on!?!? I have been playing for 2 years with no graphical issues till now, I hope a remedy is on its way because Im stuck with no MMO now.

Lv.80 Chronomancer (Mesmerist Palamecia)
Lv.80 Scrapper (Alchemist Persenia)
Lv.80 Druid (Mender Zalintyre)

(edited by Purecura.1795)

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

60 FPS in LA down to 30 FPS lol..

Help

Posted by: Monkey Fritz.9052

Monkey Fritz.9052

Yes. Down to around 15-20, and nothing I change makes a difference. I run most settings on medium, a few things like view distance and textures on ultra. 25-30 is normal. Even setting everything to low barely gave me 4 additional fps to run between 18-22. It is in that borderline “i don’t know if I really want to play it like this” range.

Posted by: devilion.8947

devilion.8947

really hope this fps issue is going to be fixed what came after latest patch, even its uncomfortable on lowest settings from now. If this isn´t going to be fixed than rip gw2 for me

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

I’m down to 20 FPS from 40 FPS immediately before the patch, in the HotM lobby. Haven’t changed my settings.

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com

Posted by: Ranskire.8024

Ranskire.8024

Yeah, noticeable drop here, unfortunately

Posted by: Wolfyno.2704

Wolfyno.2704

Same issue, the game is barely playable for me now (low end graphic card, but still did good enough on low settings)

Posted by: CharJC.8365

CharJC.8365

Now this is weird, I actually got a FPS increase, from 70 to 100 in LA to 90+ now constant.

Guild Leader
{League Of The Valkyries} {LOVE}

Posted by: SimBilly.8047

SimBilly.8047

Haven’t logged in yet today, but I just thought I’d mention that I had this same issue after the last patch.