I need friends in Devona's Rest!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Yoshino.3982

Yoshino.3982

I am new here, well, joined guild wars 2 last year but PSU fried because of some problems
and now i am back. Hoping to make friends here! Or more players will join me in Devona’s rest! Thanks

Posted by: Saulius.8430

Saulius.8430

well you might missed it, but now you can freely guest to other servers (except cross EU and NA servers)

so you can find friends to play together on other servers too (except WvW where only players from your server can be on same side)

easiest way to get friends would be using ingame lfg tool to find groups for some objectives, and then talking to players, while you are doing it, or after you are done

P.S. don’t give up trying just because you run into antisocial players, there are friendly players out there too, who are seeking someone to play with

P.S.S. i’m not on Devona’s rest, but on other NA server, so you could ask me for help if you see me online (warning – i’m limited resource – rarely helping more than 1 player at a time)

kill all ze thingz

(edited by Saulius.8430)

Yoshino.3982

Hey thanks for replying so fast . Wouldn’t want to miss out on WvW after upgrading my com, so will stick in DR but lets be friends ! ahaha

Posted by: Saulius.8430

Saulius.8430

i’m at work now, usually start playing from 2-3 hours from now

kill all ze thingz

Yoshino.3982

Nice to meet you Saulinus! Devona’s rest i presume?

Yoshino.3982

Anyone online in DR now!?

Posted by: killcannon.2576

killcannon.2576

Sadly DR is one of the less densely populated servers (regardless of whatever the server shows as full/not full).

Bit of advice, delete your toon and reroll on another server before you get too attached. Or just buy some gems for a server transfer later.

Then again this may be cyclical. With the ability to change servers relatively easily, populations can fluctuate dramatically when entire guilds start jumping ship for a new season of WvW.

Shrug.

Yoshino.3982

Forever DR! Hopefully newer players can join too

Posted by: killcannon.2576

killcannon.2576

Forever DR! Hopefully newer players can join too

I used to beat that drum too.

Good Luck.

Yoshino.3982

Hmm..
I don’t know about that but ill try to the ending and if there really is no chance of getting the ideal result that i have in mind, at least i know i tried. And you too ahah . At least you tried but the result that you had was not what you had in mind.
At least there was a glimmer of hope or whatever you can call it.