I quit

I quit

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Skeletoncross.4532

Skeletoncross.4532

So I get to killing zitan and have to form a group if i wanted to play with others i would join a party also i don’t want to play with others and the no mercs thing is bs all the dungeons you run through everything no one kills enemies this game is horrible the view distance is bad too you can see 100 meters in front of you and thats it fix this stuff and i will play again I wanted play story by myself glad this game is dying

I quit

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

o/

Attachments:

I quit

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

ok

I quit

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

So I get to killing zitan and have to form a group if i wanted to play with others i would join a party also i don’t want to play with others and the no mercs thing is bs all the dungeons you run through everything no one kills enemies this game is horrible the view distance is bad too you can see 100 meters in front of you and thats it fix this stuff and i will play again I wanted play story by myself glad this game is dying

Attachments:

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

I quit

Posted by: Jahroots.6791

Jahroots.6791

In before ‘can I have your stuff?’.

Seriously though. Send me your stuffs. I have 9 hungry alts to feed, with one more on the way when the expansion drops.

I quit

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

Sorry the game, an MMO at that, doesn’t fit what you want when it comes to solo play. However, I wouldn’t say the game is dying. It seems to be picking up steam with HoT on the horizon. Best of luck with whatever game you play next.

The Burninator

I quit

Posted by: Mirta.5029

Mirta.5029

the game is dying? One of the most successful MMOs and nowhere near death and it’s dying? By the way, if you want to play alone, don’t buy an MMO.

I quit

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Sentences are good. Periods are good at helping to designate when a complete thought ends, too.

I quit

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

By the way, if you want to play alone, don’t buy an MMO.

MMOs would probably cease to exist if everyone did that.

I quit

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

I’m not going to fall for that.

That’s a clear attempt of murder against this forum’s readers.

Look at that. Not a single punctuation mark. If anyone were to read that out loud, they’ll die of suffocation.

Anyways, if you want to give feedback, just give the feedback. Nobody is going to listen to you more because you say “I quit”. You already bought the game, and even if you really did quit, which you won’t, you will come back.

They always come back.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

I quit

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

And not a single fudge was given that day.

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

I quit

Posted by: Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

People would be saying ‘can I has your stuff?’ but it sounds to me like you haven’t even been playing very long, and not long enough to appreciate the game for what it is.

The old-school Arrow-Key warrior.
“Obtaining a legendary should be done through legendary feats…
Not luck and credit cards.”

I quit

Posted by: Tyrannical.9348

Tyrannical.9348

MRW players threaten to quit the game

Seriously, it’s like a child with his hand on the door handle threatening to run away from home

(edited by Tyrannical.9348)

I quit

Mirta.5029

MMOs would probably cease to exist if everyone did that.

but it’s true. Would you go into a multiplayer match if you didn’t want to play multiplayer? There was a time when you couldn’t even level up alone and yet MMO market wasn’t any worse off.

I quit

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

Pure gold.

I know where you’re coming from OP but its not worth quitting over.

Not until you have some stuff anyway. Then you can really play the “I quit!” game.

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

I quit

Posted by: Tachenon.5270

Tachenon.5270

Yeah, finding out the end of the ‘personal’ story was a kitten dungeon bugged me, too. I also miss the heroes/henchies of doom. I’d love to be able to use them in dungeons here just as I did back in the good old days. The view thing, well, sometimes the game feels very claustrophobic to me. I often feel I can’t ‘pull back’ far enough to see things as I’d prefer to see them. I still like the game, though.

The table is a fable.

I quit

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

Can I have your stuff?

Gone to Reddit.

I quit

Posted by: warbignime.4610

warbignime.4610

We don’t care about you kid.

Some must fight so that all may be free.

I quit

Posted by: Deamhan.9538

Deamhan.9538

As horrible as the OP was, there are some points.

Pretty sure when they designed the dungeons, they intended players to play through them. Not run past everything and only fight the last boss.

Also, despite being a MMO, why does the “personal story” (for which the entire thing can be solo’ed) end with a group dungeon?

As for draw distance, it’s no Skyrim but I fail to see where the OP is coming from. Get a better video card?

I quit

Posted by: Lunar Sunset.8742

Lunar Sunset.8742

:(

Sunset
50/50 GWAMM x3
I quit how I want

I quit

Posted by: punkinkatt.4823

punkinkatt.4823

As horrible as the OP was, there are some points.

Pretty sure when they designed the dungeons, they intended players to play through them. Not run past everything and only fight the last boss.

Also, despite being a MMO, why does the “personal story” (for which the entire thing can be solo’ed) end with a group dungeon?

As for draw distance, it’s no Skyrim but I fail to see where the OP is coming from. Get a better video card?

While he didn’t articulate his words very well, I do, also, see the points made by the OP. There is stuff in this game that could use some fixing, adjusting, or additions, depending on the content. I’d like to see Solo, Normal, and Hard Mode options added to all dungeons and instances, myself.

To the OP, the game’s not dying in the least. People come and go for their own reasons, but it is still quite busy.

Xev Munroe, Human Ranger: “I love my menagerie
of animals. I love them more than I do most
people. Even solo, I am never alone!”

I quit

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

but it’s true. Would you go into a multiplayer match if you didn’t want to play multiplayer? There was a time when you couldn’t even level up alone and yet MMO market wasn’t any worse off.

An MMORPG is simply a virtual world. Why play a single player RPG when you could play an evolving and more dynamic single player RPG?

A multiplayer match, or in this case dungeons, is not even what an MMO truly is. Being limited to a group is co-op. The open world however, where everyone can join, is an MMO. The ultimate form of an MMO is a virtual simulation of life.

Creating a high quality MMO costs a lot of money. Creating something like EQ1 wouldn’t be possible now. Take WildStar for example. It was advertised as a hardcore, old school raid MMO. Not only did 40 man raids lack players and was cut, the devs found that 60% of the player base played solo and the endgame offered nothing for them.

I quit

Posted by: Frotee.2634

Frotee.2634

Too bad you don’t want to play with other people for a single instance in a multiplayer game. Have a nice life!

Polka will never die

I quit

Mirta.5029

Creating a high quality MMO costs a lot of money. Creating something like EQ1 wouldn’t be possible now. Take WildStar for example. It was advertised as a hardcore, old school raid MMO. Not only did 40 man raids lack players and was cut, the devs found that 60% of the player base played solo and the endgame offered nothing for them.

I was actually in Wildstar. It did alright but ultimately their failure was in not giving anything to PvPers. World PvP offered no rewards, people have exploited their way up the rankings early and their rank was taken away, but not their gear, meaning that now people faced a really bad gear difference in matches. They fired their PvP lead and the game had none for around 5 months. Every time an update would come some simple form of gameplay would break for weeks (for example not being able to switch skills without an UI restart) and on top of that the game is pay to play. Meaning, less updates, coupled with a monthly price, coupled with bugs has sent people away.

One thing that I do hear from former and current Wildstar players is that dungeons and raids was the one thing the game did get right. Those parts of it were amazing! However unlike here, you spend money in raids and dungeons (because they’re very hard and repairs are incredibly costly), how do you make money? The same single player dailies day in and out. And it’s not like GW2 dailies where you participate in various content. No. You’re funneled into the same zones. For days. Doing the exact same tasks.

So I don’t think that catering is what they got wrong. And I do wish them to dig themselves out of the whole that they’re in, because the combat system, the world that is there, dungeons and raids are amazing. However all the other parts are very lacking and refusal to listen to their players for a long time essentially killed it.