I regret taking Hellfire skin

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Pedroso.4603

Pedroso.4603

Yo Guys!

So, i’m getting close to 6k AP now and will have to choose between Hellfire or Radiant skins again. Sad thing is that i regret choosing Hellfire for the Gloves , cause the shoulders are just ugly as hell (get it?). With that being said, i ask: is there any way to “re-choose” those skins? Even if it’s a once in life change i don’t mind, i just want to get rid of my Hellfire and get the Radiant skin.

P.S.: sorry if it is a repost, the search functionality of the forums ins’t that great >.>

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

The only way to attain Radiant Vambraces (Gloves) is to choose them next time they come up for choice…at 12,000 AP.

Posted by: Shirogatsu.3150

Shirogatsu.3150

You can re-choose! At 12k ap or so

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Yeah, you get the other set with your 12k chest. And no, you don’t “choose” it; you just automatically are given the skin you didn’t choose the first time.

(edited by RoseofGilead.8907)

Posted by: BigfootArisen.6509

BigfootArisen.6509

Nope, no way to reselect. The only way to get the other bunch is to get the AP chests that will contain the other side. Although its been such a long time since I got my last Radiant skin, I don’t remember if I got the choice between the skins or not.

Posted by: NoxInfernus.2361

NoxInfernus.2361

Unfortunately no, not at this time.

Pedroso.4603

Aw, that’s sad =(

It took me almost 7 months to get to 6k AP, i will probably not be getting close to 12k soon =(

Posted by: Crossaber.8934

Crossaber.8934

Yes, unfortunately, i did the same without being able to preview all parts when choosing. Its name is very true, ugly as hell, especially the helmet.

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

Yea, I definitely think the Radiant looks better on most gear sets, but if you want to see a good armor mix that works with the Hellfire stuff, check out the set that Killchained has:

Pedroso.4603

Yea, I definitely think the Radiant looks better on most gear sets, but if you want to see a good armor mix that works with the Hellfire stuff, check out the set that Killchained has:

WoW!, that’s amazing! however, i main medium/light armor classes (teef and ele) and the Radiant skins looks definitely better on them.

Thanks for sharing this video tough, very nice =)