I seen on a woodenpotato video

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Baltov.9608

Baltov.9608

About a player made UI can anyone tell me what UI he is talking about I cant find the video anymore and I was wanting to check it out because it seemed cool

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

The UI was only concept art. ArenaNet does not support any third party systems, so unless ANET themselves change the UI, we won’t be seeing any modifications available. That being said, the thread should be within the first five pages of this sub forum.

Posted by: Lazaar.9123

Lazaar.9123

In WPs ranger videos, he did something to disable some of the AI, such as the map, I can’t remember what it was though. It definitely wasn’t a new UI though, just disabling certain things.

Posted by: Baltov.9608

Baltov.9608

it wasn’t a mod this was just a ton of images but I found it I am not sure about the rules for posting links on the forums but just youtube Guild Wars 2: Balance Updates + More!
WoodenPotatoes it starts at 14:03

Posted by: Travis the Terrible.4739

Travis the Terrible.4739

The UI was only concept art. ArenaNet does not support any third party systems, so unless ANET themselves change the UI, we won’t be seeing any modifications available. That being said, the thread should be within the first five pages of this sub forum.

They’ve said any modifications that do not give an advantage to the player using them are fine.

Follow the darkness into the depths, it’s more fun than the light can provide.