I think i hate this game

I think i hate this game

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Greyhound.2058

Greyhound.2058

I’ve played almost every mmo out there. My favourite was Anarchy Online because of the depth and dependance on other professions.

So go and play that again. Problem solved.

OP I think I disagree with you on pretty much all your points… but luckily Munki has hit on the perfect solution to your problems

I think i hate this game

Posted by: Asmodeus.5782

Asmodeus.5782

World bosses, yea it’s a zerg fest…i mean there are 100+ ppl at one boss, what strategy will you use? each take a turn at hitting him, maybe take some numbers? go mano a mano with the boss? Also isn’t this what it’s in every game? at least the countless that i’ve played.

There shouldn’t be 100+ people on those bosses, simple as that. Before megasever, it used to be anything from 1 to 40 on high pop servers, depending on the time of the day. And it was fun.

Language is a virus from outer space.

William S. Burroughs

I think i hate this game

Posted by: Nick.7259

Nick.7259

Sure, you can’t map WvW as easily as the other PvE maps but it’s not like it’s impossible, even when you are on a “bad” server.

However, you have to realise that it’s going to take time and that you might have to try more than once to grab a skill point.

I used to be on a lower tier server when I did most of my mapping. I just made sure to check the WvW maps often and on the rare occasions that we actually controlled Stonemist Castle I dropped what I was doing and ran there with the character I wanted to map.

Also, I only mapped the areas easily accessible by my color so I waited until we had the right color Before doing any fancy mapping.

Even so, it’s a war… even now when I am on a top tier server we do get invaded by those pesky enemies every now and then. We do lose Garrison in home border and we do lose “our” keep in EB.

WvW isn’t “free map” like the rest of the game – but it’s hardly impossible to map…

I think i hate this game

Posted by: Mirta.5029

Mirta.5029

There shouldn’t be 100+ people on those bosses, simple as that. Before megasever, it used to be anything from 1 to 40 on high pop servers, depending on the time of the day. And it was fun.

depends. If you play super late at night on EU, the last overflow won’t have sufficient amount of people anymore. My boyfriend managed to get a shatterer overflow with 6 people on it at 5 am and they simply couldn’t do it under the time limit, though they got close.

I think i hate this game

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

you know that dodge isn’t there to pe spamed but actually used with head. And also you have stun breakers, and condition cleaners, and NO no matter how skilled you are you can’t kill a champion alone. Champions are by definition something you do with a party or a group of people.

The skillbased part is meant for higher level content and mobs…not Bosses. Also you need at least one more, or two players to beat a champion…

I can solo champs in lower to mid level zones on my 80.

I think i hate this game

Posted by: fractal.7039

fractal.7039

Wow.. I disagree with all the OP’s complaints. Leveling is great, the classes feel different.

The conditions need to be accounted for… bring cleanses.

The game does have it flaws, but overall is still one of the best games out there.

..so preoccupied with whether or not they could that they didn’t stop to think if they should

I think i hate this game

Posted by: Guardian of Angels.9867

Guardian of Angels.9867

Leveling : Unfortunately first dungeon is at 30 and there is no xp for pvp.

Events: Almost every event boss has unavoidable oneshot mechanics

Poison/Bleed: Completely overpowered imho.

Classes/Depth: There is always one or two skills that i don’t like using. No rotation, no thought, no depth behind it.

World Bosses: Zergfest….nothing more to mention here.

Here we go, my answer to all your things!

Leveling: You can get experience to level trough PvP (Tomes of Knowledge) which you will get every time you rank up + every progression in your PvP Track (that’s 1 per, total of 8 per track)

I’m like you, I don’t enjoy leveling – though you have to start somewhere to get your first 80 right? and that’s not that hard to be honest

Events: You are talking about Spider Queen which is level 35 while you are level 29 and probably undergeared? (read somewhere you had a lvl 29 and 20). Ofcourse they one shot you! You aren’t the right level yet. On the other hand, it’s a learn to play.

Nothing of Spider Queen will one shot you, poison fields require positioning, her web blast requires a dodge (or condi clear when hit). You can range her pretty easily and if you stand behind her it’s a pretty safe melee spot aswell.

Poison/Bleed: Get condition clears! If you don’t have condition removal you die because of those. Otherwise you laugh at these and happily keep going.

Classes/Depth: I would suggest start an elementalist/Engineer and look up some builds. These have a lot of depth/thought and rotation in them.

If you ever visit metabattle you’ll find all builds there have a lot of depth and thought, though GW2 allows everyone to play how they want so in-depth isn’t necessary to complete PvE content.

World Bosses: True, untill you get to Tequatl or Triple Threat.

aka Holy Blood Guardian
Guild Website: http://www.wtnf.net
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb07P-bW94jE3-mKHGToyOg

I think i hate this game

Posted by: Melanie.1240

Melanie.1240

1. I’m going to assume this is your first MMORPG, since this leveling system is actually (one of) the fastest that there is for the genre. Other games have an exponential leveling curve, this one doesn’t. Each level takes an hour if you complete a map, 10-20 minutes if you level through dungeons since each dungeon gives 70% of a level. Oh and you can actually level through PvP, you get level up tomes as you gain points in the PvP reward tracks so sounds like you didn’t research enough. You can also level through WvW if that’s your thing.

2. Groups events…Are meant for, you know? Groups? If you could solo them it would take away the…Group part from the group event? Because it’s meant for groups?

3. Killed by poison? That’s a simple matter of L2P. Learn to use condi removal.

4. There are rotations, but sounds like you haven’t figured them out yet so you think you spam 1 to win. Or do you know how to stack 25 might? Again. lack of research on your part.

5. Worldbosses being a zerg fest, I can’t disagree with that indeed.

I think i hate this game

Posted by: Oxidia.8103

Oxidia.8103

I lvld 4 chars before the change and i casually hit 80 after 1 week maybe more doing maps and gathering experience. I lvl 1 more to 80 after the change. It took me a week and a half because i was playing it for 1 hour. Complaining about lack experience is really odd since you get exp whatever you do in this game.

I soloed loads of champs i met during running around the maps with no problem (classes, ele, warr, necro,ranger and thief)

I think i hate this game

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

…and NO no matter how skilled you are you can’t kill a champion alone. Champions are by definition something you do with a party or a group of people. …

The majority of the champions in the game can be defeated solo….

I dare you, i double dare you to defeat them alone. They are created to encourage team play…otherwise what’s the point.

Sure maybe with a ranger or mesmer from a safe distance and in like 30 minutes…sure…but that’s no fun

I’ve soloed most champs and group events in this game, not just the low level zone ones either. On melee range necro, melee/ranged ranger, warrior…rifle warrior even (God rifle sucks), Guardian, and even on my mesmer too. I’m starting to play my thief more right now and I will absolutely jump right on top of any champ I come across with or without help with few exceptions (I"m looking at you Krait Witches that are not in kessex – Those are a pain even with a group). You need to know what skills the champ has, what they have that will kill you in one hit and when to dodge.

I think i hate this game

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

…and NO no matter how skilled you are you can’t kill a champion alone. Champions are by definition something you do with a party or a group of people. …

I dare you, i double dare you to defeat them alone. They are created to encourage team play…otherwise what’s the point.

Sure maybe with a ranger or mesmer from a safe distance and in like 30 minutes…sure…but that’s no fun

Just saw that, sorry a bit late. Anyway, I posted you a screenshot of how I just melee defeated a champ. I have no screenshots of all the pve champs I soloed, maybe I should make some.
I also defeated fractal champs but not really dungeon champs – I should really learn how to do that.
But, like I said, there are tons of videos around and most if not all of them are melee combat.

Edit: And of course champs have been created to be defeated by average groups, but that doesn’t mean that they can’t be soloed by above average skilled players.

(edited by Jana.6831)

I think i hate this game

Asmodeus.5782

Wow, man. Defeating champs solo both in melee and ranged is one of the most fun things to do in this game. Very hard to find one alone after the April megakittenup, but still worth searching for.

Killing the Fire Ele solo… It wasn’t very hard with some proper health regen, but still pretty intense.

William S. Burroughs

(edited by Asmodeus.5782)

I think i hate this game

Posted by: fireflyry.7023

fireflyry.7023

Just play another game.

I dislike a lot of games….go to the forum and QQ……nope.

If your having adventurer problems I feel bad for you son, I dodged 99 arrows till my knee took one.

I think i hate this game

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

I can also solo almost all the champions in the game and have. Some world bosses, if you count fractals and dungeons, too. Took more than a minute, but I’ve done it.

Having a tanking, regenerating pet helps a great deal.

Gone to Reddit.

I think i hate this game

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

once again, i am truely amazed at the amount of posters who have a complete lack of perspective here.

He is a new player.

This means he is not wearing the best gear for each level
This means he has no traits at all
This means he doesnt know little tricks, like how to get bonus exp
this means he doesnt know if he plays X spvp battles and selects a certain track he will get a book, which it turns out can be used to level him once
This means he cannot join dungeons, and when he can, it wont take him 10 minutes without being carried. Most groups these days wont even let him play.

this is a NEW player, and apparently the game is very bad at retaining new players, his complaints may give some insights into why. Interestingly enough NPE doesnt really help most of his complaints.

I think i hate this game

Posted by: Happyfool.8951

Happyfool.8951

are we talking about the same game where i leveled a new toon to 80 in 2 weeks just doing events? and that’s slow compared to others using the really quick methods.

if you’re having trouble, have you tried asking in map chat or getting in a guild?

We all do as we must to make our way in this world and unfortunately,
we have to do things others may qualify as “evil”.
~Krunch Bloodrage, Looking For Group

(edited by Happyfool.8951)

I think i hate this game

Posted by: fireflyry.7023

fireflyry.7023

once again, i am truely amazed at the amount of posters who have a complete lack of perspective here.

He is a new player.

this means he doesnt know if he plays X spvp battles and selects a certain track he will get a book, which it turns out can be used to level him once
This means he cannot join dungeons, and when he can, it wont take him 10 minutes without being carried. Most groups these days wont even let him play.

this is a NEW player, and apparently the game is very bad at retaining new players, his complaints may give some insights into why. Interestingly enough NPE doesnt really help most of his complaints.

So what?

If your new to a game then post on the forums why the game sucks when you have played for 2 days your going to get told why your wrong from forum and game vets. Play more before you post, and I quote, a “rant”.

I agree the NPE sucks but this just sounds like a player playing the wrong game when there are a plethora of MMORPG’s to choose from.

If your having adventurer problems I feel bad for you son, I dodged 99 arrows till my knee took one.

(edited by fireflyry.7023)

I think i hate this game

Posted by: Bonedoctor.2796

Bonedoctor.2796

Sounds to me like your running berserker with no understanding of the way combat works in this game , you are getting one shotted because you choose to try to one shot others . There is incredible depth in this game and with only 10 skills . I am surprised at how well they managed to pull it off . At first , your like wtf is this . But once you start to see the bigger picture . Countless builds will flood your mind . Most important thing to realize is this is NOT like any other MMO out there . On the surface it is but dig deep enough and you will find a wealth of variety .

I think i hate this game

Posted by: Happyfool.8951

Happyfool.8951

on a side note, OP be trolling yo

We all do as we must to make our way in this world and unfortunately,
we have to do things others may qualify as “evil”.
~Krunch Bloodrage, Looking For Group

I think i hate this game

Posted by: Loboling.5293

Loboling.5293

Events: Events are fine and i’m having fun while doing them with one exeption : Bosses.
The bosses are some other kind of bs. Almost every event boss has unavoidable oneshot mechanics : being chaincocooned and then blown up by the spiderqueen for example. 2 dodges don’t cut it when you’re constantly slowed. I know it is a group event but i remember that someone said this is a skillbased game. Instead of interesting cool mechanics there is oneshot bs.

What if I told you a well built ranger could solo the spider queen. I don`t think there are many champions in the world that can`t be soloed.

You can level in pvp (almost all I do)

Leveling is fast, but I really think you need to role another class. Try playing a thief up to lvl 40+, do lots of pvp, if you still think its spam your skills when off cooldown, well you`ll be the worst thief in history. In fact, mesmer, thief, most elementalists, most engineer have specs that are very sensitive to when you use which skills, even in PVE.

You remind me a lot of my brother when he tried this game. Complained it was too easy or too hard, bla bla. In the end, he wanted a game that held his hand to max level. (hes back to playing world of warcraft) But guild wars offers an huge world, and another world for pvp (wvw), as well as instanced pvp (S/TPVP).

Just roam and have fun, I love finding a cave in the world that contains something special (jumping puzzle, challenging content leading to a treasure chest, etc), or hoping into wvw and holding a keep for 20 minutes against an onlsaught, or trying to find some enemies (1 or 2) to gank. Or if I want something competitive, I join some arena pvp, and generally have a good time. (minus getting facerolled by a premade, but I even play with a guild sometimes for my own premade fun)

Basically, give it another try, if you don’t find this game to an improvement in many ways over other MMOs on the market, well you aren’t looking close. It’s not the best game ever, but its lots of fun, with a great diversity of playstyles and activities.

I wish you luck OP, and I hope you find something fun in this game, as I don’t think there are many ppl who wouldn’t enjoy at least some of this game.

I think i hate this game

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

are we talking about the same game where i leveled a new toon to 80 in 2 weeks just doing events? and that’s slow compared to others using the really quick methods.

if you’re having trouble, have you tried asking in map chat or getting in a guild?

You have to remember that us older folks who have been here a while have account bonuses including bonuses to XP gain. On a brand new account on their very first few characters it’s going to feel a whole lot different. Yeah my lastest character got to 80 in 36 hours after a lvl 20 scroll, but I had boosters, account bonuses, etc.

Advice for the OP:
Use food, use a utility item. Doesn’t matter what they do they all have a bonus 10-15% XP gain from kills. Strawberry ghosts are uber cheap and they give you +15% bonus xp from kills. The trading post actually sorts properly now so go to Other > Utility Effects to see which of the utility items are appropriate for your level.

Get some of the exploding draketails (They’re currently the cheapest of the fireworks) from the lunar new year from the trading post and spam use about 15-20 of them all at once to get up to a 2 hr +10% XP gain from absolutely everything that isn’t a consumable (This includes uncovering a new section of the map, finding a waypoint, killing something, harvesting, etc).

If you have any of the XP boosters use them too, all of these bonuses stack. Just with the boosts you can get from the trading post that’s +35% XP gain from kills and +10% bonus for finding new places and things. That should help.

When you find new armor/weapons as drops check to see if you can use them. Every little upgrade helps. Yeah hearts can be boring, but you get decent xp from doing them. Doing your personal story gives you huge amounts of xp for each segment completed, so try that out too. At the end of your level 10 story you’ll get a black lion key and you have the chance to get boosters and other items.

Good luck. Hope this helps.

I think i hate this game

phys.7689

when did you level to 80 in two weeks? did you also craft? How many other people did events in that time period.

Most big MMOs these days are designed so a person who knows what they are doing and has time can level to max level in 2 weeks or less. WoW FFXIV SWTOR, etc.

The question is more how does it feel to level. I personally enjoyed gw2 the first time, but i like exploration, and seeing all the world has. If you dont really like exploring, the games progression will probably feel pretty poor. The ways of getting exp without having to explore are better understood once you have played through the game, and learned a lot of things.

(edited by phys.7689)

I think i hate this game

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

That’s just like, you know, your opinion man.

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

I think i hate this game

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

It’s okay, I think I hate this game too.

Or at least, certain parts of it. Clock Tower, Winter Wonderland, Asura . . .

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

I think i hate this game

Posted by: Algreg.3629

Algreg.3629

He is a new player.

here is the kicker: we have all been new players when we were new to the game. Speaking for myself, I cannot remember any of the experience described (NPE or not) and see no reason to reconsider what I wrote earlier.

I think i hate this game

phys.7689

He is a new player.

here is the kicker: we have all been new players when we were new to the game. Speaking for myself, I cannot remember any of the experience described (NPE or not) and see no reason to reconsider what I wrote earlier.

• when i was actually a new, new player, they had people in every zone doing events, even empty maps would have 1 or 2 other people who would jump in on the harder dynamic events.
  • I also had traits from level 11 onwards which provided goals, synergies, so leveling was less boring, and the order of my skills/skill choice mattered more.
  • i had trait points so less of my total stats was effected by how close my gear was to cap.
  • I was able to do personal story for large experience gains, in fact almost all of my charachters did personal story underleveled, up until like level 30ish, when it starts to get crappy, and you have enough tools to be able to have fun killing
  • I did dungeons maybe 5 or so levels after they were unlocked, which is a very bad proposition these days.
  • enemies in the first 20 levels had a greater variety of skills and tactics

The game is very different for a new player today. I dont feel like its a better experience honestly. Though, i will say someone who hates exploration will probably have very tough time getting to the other parts of gw2

I think i hate this game

Posted by: edgarallanpwn.8739

edgarallanpwn.8739

I have one 29 Warrior and a 20 Elemental that i want to focus on. Map exploration is fine as i said if you like that kind of stuff but i prefer other ways of leveling.

I just started this game 3 weeks ago.

I disagree with all of your points, and found leveling very, very easy.

Spider queen is easy to dodge when you learn the fight.

If you’re not sure, youtube a video

I think i hate this game

Posted by: Lyzandia.9135

Lyzandia.9135

My experience as a brand new player has been very different.
Although I admit I love running around and exploring – this is a BEAUTIFUL game and the Vistas really show it off.
But levelling is really easy. Every zone gets you a level or two.
Dungeons give you nearly a whole level and you can do them in story mode and then a few levels later as explorable. When I tell groups I am a noob they are super nice.
Tomes of knowledge are everywhere.
And I found all the starter zones well populated.
Find a Guild or 2 or 3 – folks love helping – the game has been out 2 years.

My only question – what is the NPE folks keep mentioning?

I think i hate this game

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

I’ve played almost every mmo out there. My favourite was Anarchy Online because of the depth and dependance on other professions.

So go and play that again. Problem solved.

Up until gw2 it was my fav too, but they are totally different games in design and philosophy. Everytime i start a new mmo, it unconsciously benchmarks against gw2 and usually always fails that test for me.

Also, the lvlling in Anarchy is painfully slow. Certainly the slowest ive ever experienced

I think i hate this game

Posted by: rapthorne.7345

rapthorne.7345

It’s unfortunate you feel as you do, OP. In my opinion GW2 has one of the industry’s most forgiving and gentle levelling experiences, on top of a myriad of ways to gain that experience, as well (most games it’s a case of talk to this guy, kill 200 of these, talk to that guy again, rinse, repeat).

Group events are called group events for a reason.

Conditions can be managed easily in PvE. Every class has some form of condition removal

As for skills and classes, yes, the pve experience is a little bland (until you get to high level fractals and certain dungeons) but in PvP you need to be very aware of what you’re doing and how to do it right.
Also if you just spam random buttons in League of Legends, I dread to think what rank you are.

World Bosses: Yes, most Wb’s are pretty simple, but the fun ones are triple trouble and tequatl, which require map-wide coordination to complete.

Exp gain: I dunno why you think as you do, but leveling and exp gain in GW2 is so easy and simple compared with… well… pretty m,uch every other MMO on the market right now.

It honestly feels like GW2 is your first MMO, and playing GW2 first sets the quality bar kitten high. I’ve been playing MMO’s for 15 years now, and I have to say GW2 has been the most enjoyable experience in those 15 years in terms of gameplay, community and progression. Other MMO’s pale in comparison to GW2’s superior quality and design.

Resident smug Englishman on the NA servers, just because.

I think i hate this game

Posted by: Dragonax.6487

Dragonax.6487

You are wrong in most of what you’ve said. It feels like you are talking about a different game

I think i hate this game

phys.7689

My experience as a brand new player has been very different.
Although I admit I love running around and exploring – this is a BEAUTIFUL game and the Vistas really show it off.
But levelling is really easy. Every zone gets you a level or two.
Dungeons give you nearly a whole level and you can do them in story mode and then a few levels later as explorable. When I tell groups I am a noob they are super nice.
Tomes of knowledge are everywhere.
And I found all the starter zones well populated.
Find a Guild or 2 or 3 – folks love helping – the game has been out 2 years.

you are new, you are better off not knowing about npe

I think i hate this game

Posted by: Wolfheart.7483

Wolfheart.7483

Ummm I, as well as many others, have soloed many champions in the game. I have done it with every class in the game. Will a new player be able to do it right at the start, solo? Probably not. After getting more experienced in the game and practicing your class(es) it is completely possible to solo the majority of champions.

Why do it? Because it’s fun to me and I enjoy the challenge.

I think i hate this game

Posted by: Oofta.8036

Oofta.8036

There are different types of champions. Some are easy to bring down solo, like some in the Silverwastes after the breach is completed. Some do require a group or a lot of people.

As for the OP, I’d rather see you leave the game than have to listen to you whine. I get enough of that from my kids.

I think i hate this game

Posted by: Bratpirat.6137

Bratpirat.6137

I think leveling was great in GW2. I write was because I leveled most of my chars before the NPE. I was really frustrated with a new created char I’ve leveled because I barely could trait anything, so I just went for power leveling in Eotm. Playing around with the traits is a great part of the fun while leveling and I dont understand why they removed that.
But leveling is still easy compared to other MMOs I’ve played.

I think i hate this game

Posted by: Lyzandia.9135

Lyzandia.9135

LOL. OK. I guess what I don’t know won’t hurt me. But my overall point is that I have found levelling enjoyable and pleasant, and very non-grindy (the only aspect I tried that I didn’t like was crafting).

If it was even better before something (NPE?) then I am jealous.

I think there are a lot of new folk like me who came in with the $10 special.

I think i hate this game

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

I’m sorry, I couldn’t go on after the part of complaining about leveling. The only thing I can think of that doesnt give you xp or levels in this game is roleplaying…

I think i hate this game

Asmodeus.5782

LOL. OK. I guess what I don’t know won’t hurt me. But my overall point is that I have found levelling enjoyable and pleasant, and very non-grindy (the only aspect I tried that I didn’t like was crafting).

It was better before NPE. It was better before the megaserver, for high population servers, anyway. It was better before every critter under 80 has been nerfed because of the trait changes.

Google “new player experience gw2”, because I’m too bitter to get into this topic. One example, beforehand you didn’t dance for the cows in Queensdale. You fed them. However, your brain could not stand the strain of picking up the bundle and giving it to the cow. Therefore now you dance for them. Because kitten logic and everything you love.

William S. Burroughs

I think i hate this game

Posted by: ArtemusHunter.9521

ArtemusHunter.9521

I’m sorry, I couldn’t go on after the part of complaining about leveling. The only thing I can think of that doesnt give you xp or levels in this game is roleplaying…

I can actually think of an RP situation that gains you a level.
Step one: Have a Tome of Knowledge
Step two: Insert that you plan on ‘reading this Tome you found during your travels’ into which ever chat you’re using for RP
Step three: Use the tome and gain a level.
Step four: continue RP-ing or w.e.. Idk, I don’t RP but I could assume that this could be how its done. lolol

IGN: Floyd Hunter
TheRavingNecromancer.tumblr.com

I think i hate this game

Posted by: edgarallanpwn.8739

edgarallanpwn.8739

It was better before NPE. It was better before the megaserver, for high population servers, anyway. It was better before every critter under 80 has been nerfed because of the trait changes.

Google “new player experience gw2”, because I’m too bitter to get into this topic. One example, beforehand you didn’t dance for the cows in Queensdale. You fed them. However, your brain could not stand the strain of picking up the bundle and giving it to the cow. Therefore now you dance for them. Because kitten logic and everything you love.

Are you really complaining about logic in a fantasy game? I lol’d really hard, thanks for the laugh.

I think i hate this game

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Are you really complaining about logic in a fantasy game? I lol’d really hard, thanks for the laugh.

What if it had been reversed? Imo, this….

Old: people danced before the cows
New: people feed the cows

Result: numerous people complaining how dancing added charm and flavor to the starter zone and feeding cows is boring and unimaginative.

Verdict: ANet can’t win.

I think i hate this game

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

He is a new player.

Actually no one knows if the NPE retains players more often, but then we see his types of complaints fairly infrequently. You believe something so you’re using this one post to back up what you believe.

And yes, soloing champions can be hard when you start, but you know, expecting to be able to do something when you just start a new game isn’t really that legit a complaint, particularly since there are far more complaints about how easy the game is than how hard.

I think i hate this game

Posted by: Rezzet.3614

Rezzet.3614

3 days is all it took me to make and get a ranger to level 80 in 3 more days i made a guardian a warrior an elementalist and a mesmer and they are levels 25,18,21,12 i’d say leveling is pretty darn fast if you know how to do it and dedicate yourself to doing it .

my main gripe is the new trait system overcharging skill points and gold

I think i hate this game

Posted by: Marthkus.4615

Marthkus.4615

Uhhh you can just play sPvP for tomes of knowledge after buying basic weapons in the starting zone.

I think i hate this game

Posted by: Mono.7320

Mono.7320

you know there is this thing called ‘’Edge of the Mists’’ where you go capture keeps/towers and gain lots of exp…I got from lvl10>80 in 2 days very easy

I think i hate this game

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

you know there is this thing called ‘’Edge of the Mists’’ where you go capture keeps/towers and gain lots of exp…I got from lvl10>80 in 2 days very easy

It’s also a terrible way to get to know the game, or your class.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

I think i hate this game

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

Ah, I can judge that you’re a new player then…
All of those comments are pretty plain ignorant..
This game is one of the easiest game to level up LOL..

Complaining about bleed and poison LOL…

Skill rotation lol… You sound like you know very little about any classes.

Seriously, if I’m a developer, I’d roll my eyes and move on.
The only thing I can agree with is that their “New Player Experience System” kind of ruin the fun of many real newbies, which would be you, so I can understand where your disappointment comes from. It was not like that when the game first launched.

I think i hate this game

Posted by: Lifestealer.4910

Lifestealer.4910

People can already solo entire arah paths and yet there are still doubts about if its possible to solo champion packs in the open world? LOL

I think i hate this game

Posted by: olTThreelo.6710

olTThreelo.6710

I hate to be offensive but I’m afraid I’m going to be…

You sound like a kid who has little patience, “XP is too slow, can’t finish the hearts fast enough, etc”. Really? I think XP is too quick personally but the truth is, that is all opinion. If you don’t like this game, that is a valid opinion because it’s yours, but don’t knock it for your own lack of patience.

I was reading a review on newegg a little while ago about an unrelated product. This person said in his review that he runs two monitors, one for gaming and the other is for watching movies while he plays games. Really? Kids these days. :P

I think i hate this game

Posted by: Cash.2385

Cash.2385

Instead of complaining and ranting use your energy for make suggestion on how you would improve, to solve some off the mentioned points that you made. With a headline that isn’t negative.