I've enjoyed H.O.P.E till 4th

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Wargrave.4936

Wargrave.4936

They really screwed us and the pooch big time requiring some collections being tied to events failing….Like the quaggan, anyone can solo the event that needs to fail…Pretty sure Lyssa has to fail also.

Posted by: alastor.4691

alastor.4691

i can assure you that it has not only to fail… but priestess has to remain alive tilll the champ in the other event is killed… it happened to me today, ive managed to get lyssas event to fail… then while i was hitting the champ lyssa died and the champ vanished…

and obviously people isnt any helpful… they even mock you or do things on purpose just cause you asked something to fail… this will really cause hate on others… why anet desings something that forces you to ask people that usually dont want to hear… dont read or dont understand you for things to fail…

(edited by alastor.4691)

Posted by: Thagyr.4136

Thagyr.4136

Attaching it to Lyssa failing is like asking people not to kill Tequatl. Won’t happen if there is any sort of decent population on the map.

(edited by Thagyr.4136)

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

Attaching it to Lyssa failing is like asking people not to kill Tequatl. Won’t happen if there is any sort of decent population on the map.

Same goes to asking people to stop blinding Shatterers.

I once asked people to stop blinding on Shatterer so I can get hit by x attack, and those childish kids start saying: “Everyone keeps blinding!” while laughing at me and mocking me for asking.

Why Anet design their quest that way is beyond me. They never play their own game, and only play in their perfect world of their own server.

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

another stupid design….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

Posted by: RustyMech.9876

RustyMech.9876

It’s like they knew that this would happen and went ahead with it anyhow, to create yet another artificial time-gate.

(edited by RustyMech.9876)

Posted by: Kraggy.4169

Kraggy.4169

Sometimes it seems to me developers deliberately implement mechanics to cause inter-play grief .. remember a dev round here a few days ago clearly laughing at players tears over HOT?

Posted by: Monk Tank.5897

Monk Tank.5897

Trolling players with game mechanics? Not at Anet.
I bet its the same Dev that made small people better at jumping puzzles than big people.

Posted by: Barinthus.8347

Barinthus.8347

I once asked people to stop blinding on Shatterer so I can get hit by x attack, and those childish kids start saying: “Everyone keeps blinding!” while laughing at me and mocking me for asking.

Why Anet design their quest that way is beyond me. They never play their own game, and only play in their perfect world of their own server.

Not everybody know about those stuff. Few days ago while doing the Shatterer, someone asked us not to blind. I was like uh? Why not? That person never explained.

It wasn’t until yesterday I caught some forum post related to why some people don’t want Shatterer blinded I finally understood why.

I’m sure as time goes on, more of the playerbase will become familiar with this situation. However, I do agree it’s strange of Anet to do this because yes there are trolls who will deliberately do what you don’t want them to do; there’s always someone who don’t know why; and I’m sure some people have traits set up so they’d blind occasionally.

If it was for a controlled environment such as a dungeon where you can form up a party with people who will cooperate with you, I’d understand those requirements but in an open instance filled with random people and strangers? No.

Seeking Deaf Players. People who don’t use voice software welcome too!

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

Not everybody know about those stuff. Few days ago while doing the Shatterer, someone asked us not to blind. I was like uh? Why not? That person never explained.

It wasn’t until yesterday I caught some forum post related to why some people don’t want Shatterer blinded I finally understood why.

I’m sure as time goes on, more of the playerbase will become familiar with this situation. However, I do agree it’s strange of Anet to do this because yes there are trolls who will deliberately do what you don’t want them to do; there’s always someone who don’t know why; and I’m sure some people have traits set up so they’d blind occasionally.

If it was for a controlled environment such as a dungeon where you can form up a party with people who will cooperate with you, I’d understand those requirements but in an open instance filled with random people and strangers? No.

I did explain and they’re still laughing, saying who cares.

Ironically next few runs I stop asking them to stop, and I see less blind on Shatterers and got the item I need.

Here goes the GW2’s community. Pfft.

Posted by: ekarat.1085

ekarat.1085

Trolling players with game mechanics? Not at Anet.
I bet its the same Dev that made small people better at jumping puzzles than big people.

They’re not better at jumping, but it is easier to see.