I want THIS as an outfit

I want THIS as an outfit

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: CharrGirl.7896

CharrGirl.7896

Ever since I saw this Charr town clothing I wanted it for my character.

Seriously it’s one of the more awesome ones. I’d really like it as an outfit…make it happen Anet!

Since this is Charr-only outfit…maybe you could create an NPC outfit pack for all races and sell it like that?

Attachments:

(edited by CharrGirl.7896)

I want THIS as an outfit

Posted by: Hamfast.8719

Hamfast.8719

For about 4 gold, you can get the Endless Leather Hoodie Clothes Tonic from the TP, and it looks a lot like that. But of course, Tonics are stupid. All of the old Town Clothing items that were turned into Tonics NEED to be Outfits instead.

I’m still sitting on a pile of them, stubbornly waiting for ANet to announce they will do just that.

Attachments:

Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm all day.
Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm the rest of his life.
– Unknown Fire Elementalist

I want THIS as an outfit

Posted by: CharrGirl.7896

CharrGirl.7896

Yeah tonics suck :/ That’s why I proposed it as an outfit.

I want THIS as an outfit

Posted by: Spiral.3724

Spiral.3724

Very cool outfit! I get irritated when I find an NPC that’s wearing clothes that I can’t find anywhere. The design is already drawn… just release it for us!

Spiral Madheart – Level 80 Mesmer
The Wrong Crowd [bAd] Yak’s Bend

I want THIS as an outfit

Posted by: Lil Puppy.5216

Lil Puppy.5216

I want the Branded armors and the dress the Emi and others wear (Emi is the human woman during the Boar event in Queensdale)

Attachments:

I want THIS as an outfit

Posted by: Seabreeze.8437

Seabreeze.8437

For about 4 gold, you can get the Endless Leather Hoodie Clothes Tonic from the TP, and it looks a lot like that. But of course, Tonics are stupid. All of the old Town Clothing items that were turned into Tonics NEED to be Outfits instead.

I’m still sitting on a pile of them, stubbornly waiting for ANet to announce they will do just that.

I almost just bought that outfit until I realized that it worked as a 15-min, non-combat TONIC. groan Why don’t they just convert them all to outfits already so we can use them in indefinitely and in combat as well?! I’d at least buy the set then.

I want THIS as an outfit

Posted by: Xovian.8572

Xovian.8572

Very cool outfit! I get irritated when I find an NPC that’s wearing clothes that I can’t find anywhere. The design is already drawn… just release it for us!

Here here!

I want THIS as an outfit

Posted by: xXxOrcaxXx.9328

xXxOrcaxXx.9328

I want this one:

Attachments:

Ranger - Guardian - Warrior - Elementalist - Necromancer - Mesmer
EU Elona Reach – Void Sentinels

I want THIS as an outfit

Posted by: cheshirefox.7026

cheshirefox.7026

here’s my character in town clothes.. norn town clothes are great, it even looked good with the starter dyes.. pretty sure i didn’t have to change much around, if at all.. the only thing is, there was nothing from the elbows down.. very plain, and i like my character covered.. i bought the chef outfit because the gloves match wonderfully.. i can’t even show you a picture post wardrobe patch because, oh the horror.. i just bought the pirate outfit on a whim, because you can’t get light armor non-skirt pants.. unfortunately, it’s an armor-cover full-outfit.. what’s with the DECO GuildWars2, i stopped playing 9dragons awhile ago!?

the wardrobe system was great for account bound armor skins, but it murdered town clothes.. and the ability to mix and match.. this is just mind numbingly bothersome.. my hopeful assumption is that some poor sap at arena net is going to put in a few extra hours each week converting many of the tonics and full outfits into individual skins..

by the way, i’m not trying to down on arena net’s creativity.. if they want to make full outfit tonics, they should consider a dedicated ‘tonics’ inventory bag.. {although they never got around to making a dedicated mini bag, so it’s really pipe dreaming}

anyway, you seem to like the whole outfit opening poster, so gl with that

Attachments:

i can outswim a centaur!
when i’m done on an issue
i start talking in nerglish

I want THIS as an outfit

Posted by: Sousuke.7268

Sousuke.7268

+1 to this. I would love all town clothing tonics to be turned to outfits as well. Tonics are useless.

I want THIS as an outfit

Posted by: Katz.5143

Katz.5143

I too wish that the tonic clothes would be turned into proper skins

It’s a kitten conspiracy. Kittens gonna be kittens. All is vain!

I want THIS as an outfit

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

That would be fun if it had a white (or dye-able) t-shirt under the vest (at least for my characters).

I’d also love what this NPC is wearing.

Attachments: