I want my laurel back!

I want my laurel back!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Tifa Lockheart Ex.9614

Tifa Lockheart Ex.9614

Wasted so much time gearing out the best ascended MF trinket including the +20% infusion; and all that is dismissed with a cheesy option to select the stat of my choice. you got to be F’en kidding me right? Anyone else feel like they’ve just been robbed?

I want my laurel back!

Posted by: Hollowperspectiv.3047

Hollowperspectiv.3047

Yeah, what happened really ripped a whole into the reality that I’ve spent a lot of time just sitting in a chair pressing buttons. I literally haven’t been able to bring my self to play the game because I feel so ripped off. Waste of time and money. I have 3 sets on my only character i want to play and have no use for switching stats for anything else. I want my laurels back so I can buy something else. Period. Put a sell option on the laurel vendor for MF ascended items only; instead of gold, you get laurels back. Not a crazy issue.

I want my laurel back!

Posted by: champ.7021

champ.7021

Wait can’t you right click and change stats on mf ascended gear????

Although if u did spend time getting it they should give u a mf boost like give u automatic 100% mf

I want my laurel back!

Posted by: Alissah.9281

Alissah.9281

I wish we could turn mf in rabid… Ive been wanting a rabid set for a while but carrion is useless to me :/.

New Rainbow Guild – An open-minded guild exclusively for Transgender people!
Warning: link may contain traces of awesome.
Lyssa’s Grimoire – a guide every Mesmer should read.

I want my laurel back!

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

Haven’t you already got a lot of benefits from that infusion to make it worth the while – plus they gave you an option to still make it useful post-patch. You haven’t been robbed. The infusion still works, doesn’t it, so it’s just your trinket that needs rebranding to one of the now valid stat combos.

Please, stop the incessant whining over this patch… MF going account-wide was a necessary change.

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season

I want my laurel back!

Posted by: youkai.2394

youkai.2394

Still I don’t get why ppl spend money on ascended magic find…. it’s so useless, a rare / exotic is more than enough. And don’t tell me " to be more useful to the party", if you wear magic find you are useless anyway.
Ok, the infusions, but I think it’s more the outcome than the income.

I want my laurel back!

Posted by: Serenity.6149

Serenity.6149

Haven’t you already got a lot of benefits from that infusion to make it worth the while – plus they gave you an option to still make it useful post-patch. You haven’t been robbed. The infusion still works, doesn’t it, so it’s just your trinket that needs rebranding to one of the now valid stat combos.

Please, stop the incessant whining over this patch… MF going account-wide was a necessary change.

Straw man much? The change to MF was a good one; the compensation to affected players was poorly implemented. Allowing affected players to actually divert their obsoleted laurel investment (i.e. character has no use for another stat set) into something else does not affect your gameplay or enjoyment of the game, does it?

Also, your argument about already received benefits applies to ANY item in the game, and is thus irrelevant. Remove the functionality of the runes/sigils you are using without compensation? Didn’t you already benefit sufficiently from however little or long you used those runes/sigils? Remove the berserker stat prefix without compensation? Didn’t you already benefit by killing/completing content faster? Remove all tanky gear without compensation? Didn’t you already benefit by not dying as much?

I want my laurel back!

Posted by: AntiGw.9367

AntiGw.9367

You won’t get any of your laurels back.

I want my laurel back!

Posted by: Im Mudbone.1437

Im Mudbone.1437

Still I don’t get why ppl spend money on ascended magic find…. it’s so useless, a rare / exotic is more than enough. And don’t tell me " to be more useful to the party", if you wear magic find you are useless anyway.
Ok, the infusions, but I think it’s more the outcome than the income.

It makes them look greedy and entitled.

Blackgate Megaserver – [LaZy] Imperium of LaZy Nation
Mud Bone – Sylvari Ranger

I want my laurel back!

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

The infusion still works just fine.

If you had it on a celestial amulet, I feel for you – that was just rude. But if you had it on a high MF amulet (which is how I interpret your description) you got a choice of solid functionality and your infusion still puts you +20% MF ahead of the pack.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.