I will pay THOUSANDS of gems for these:

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

1) to not have to put up with this bobblehead crap anymore. I have probably reloaded client at least 50 times and changed the date on my comp over and over and OVER again just for the temporary relief of not having to see it.

2) for my inventory to stop expanding each time I open it.

3) for my chat tabs to not stay lit orange after I either leave an instance or load a new area when party disbands.

4) Make it so that the NPC’s stop buffing the elite trash mobs when doing Arah (example, try attacking an elite risen hunter in Arah with the NPC nearby. The axe that the hunter will throw will bounce 5+ times and instead of hitting you once for like 3k damage, will hit you for over 15k damage because NPC’s don’t dodge).

5) Let me make NPC’s just stay at the start of dungeons. If you aren’t going to give them sensible AI, then remove them.

6) Remove the merge feature from LFG (if it’s not removed on April 15th patch, facedesk).

I might add more to the list in the near future, for now I will leave it at this.

Once again, thousands. THOUSANDS of gems.

C’mon Anet. Think about it.

Posted by: Tman.6349

Tman.6349

I second the ‘Dungeon NPC’ notion here. For real, WTF is the game doing prioritizing talking to a stupid NPC over rezzing a downed ally or picking up a Conjure Weapon? Not to mention the huge dialogue box that pops up and has to be manually closed. So frustrating.

Posted by: cranked.3812

cranked.3812

You sound like a mean person. It makes me sad.

That’s what you got from that? I see a person who is frustrated with things that should have been fixed like a year ago.

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

You sound like a mean person. It makes me sad.

That’s what you got from that? I see a person who is frustrated with things that should have been fixed like a year ago.

Thank you. I appreciate that you aren’t looking for reasons to bash me.

:)

Posted by: Lorelei.7809

Lorelei.7809

Regarding #1: Patience is a virtue. It’ll go away tomorrow.

Regarding #6: I think they mentioned they will update LFG.

Posted by: Hamfast.8719

Hamfast.8719

If I make #1 disappear within 24 hours, will you send those thousands of gems to my account? It’d be much appreciated. Thanks.

2 and 3 are old quality of life things dealing with the game just not remembering our preferences. They finally dealt with the text in the upper right corner opening and closing of its own volition. It’d be nice to see them apply the same fix to the Inventory and Bank. And I can’t count the number of times that my chat channel has changed on its own and I told the whole map “BRB – potty”.

Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm all day.
Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm the rest of his life.
– Unknown Fire Elementalist

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

I second the ‘Dungeon NPC’ notion here. For real, WTF is the game doing prioritizing talking to a stupid NPC over rezzing a downed ally or picking up a Conjure Weapon? Not to mention the huge dialogue box that pops up and has to be manually closed. So frustrating.

Oh gods, the dialogue boxes popping out during fights because you wanted to res someone or area loot. Make them go away…

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Posted by: Skugga.5298

Skugga.5298

God, if only I had the nerve to create a personal wishlist ; (

Posted by: Ryoki Hokishami.2756

Ryoki Hokishami.2756

1) to not have to put up with this bobblehead crap anymore. I have probably reloaded client at least 50 times and changed the date on my comp over and over and OVER again just for the temporary relief of not having to see it.

Are people really this mad about a 1 day april fools joke? You know you can turn off the computer and go outside, right?

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

I wonder what the going gems price is for a sense of humor ?

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

Posted by: Cries Of Sorrow.5864

Cries Of Sorrow.5864

well it isn’t a joke if it ain’t funny, forced humor doesn’t work for people who have a
brain.

and those NPC’s can really easilly kitten you over, that’s actually the main danger of those elite hunters NPC’s glued to you hitting you for easily 15k kind of forces you to run.
it’s time alot of kitten is fixed in this game i understand people who are upset cause of this.

Oh yeah, and trust me the threads that keep poping up in the dungeon forums are 10x worse than these.
it develops a hate for casuals deep in your heart.

Main Elementalist:Train Of Thought
Alt Warrior: Burning Paris
Best Ele build EU.

(edited by Cries Of Sorrow.5864)

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

I wonder what the going gems price is for a sense of humor ?

Priceless

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

you also forgot:
give us a different button for talking to NPC and Looting.
“hail stranger!” “what can i do for you?” “how can i help?” you can let me pick up my dam loot!

account UNLOCKED gemstore sickles/salvage kit etc,
sure they’re account bound but when you have 10 or more characters it really sucks hopping between characters to find out who has which and then put them all in the bank just because you want to have a little play on one of your characters!
they need to add it to an unlocks window like the hellfire/radiant gear and the zenith weapon skins so we can easily grab them on alts without the need for 5 minutes of relogging,
what is the point of a quality of life real money tool when it takes more time relogging and getting to the bank multiple times than simply buying ingame tools?

(edited by Liewec.2896)

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

you also forgot:
give us a different button for talking to NPC and Looting.
“hail stranger!” “what can i do for you?” “how can i help?” you can let me pick up my dam loot!

Already in game, bind AOE loot to something other than F.

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

Why the heck would you want to remove the merge feature? I’m confuzzled…

NSPride <3

Posted by: OldSomalia.6180

OldSomalia.6180

Why the heck would you want to remove the merge feature? I’m confuzzled…

Destroying instances is #1 feature!

Posted by: mjhungness.8059

mjhungness.8059

Agree with NPCs dialog box. Should be an out of combat feature. In combat, they aren’t clickable.

As for the bobblehead comments, all I can say is, just when they try to put a little humor in the game for just one day …

Posted by: knives.6345

knives.6345

2) for my inventory to stop expanding each time I open it.

3) for my chat tabs to not stay lit orange after I either leave an instance or load a new area when party disbands.

4) Make it so that the NPC’s stop buffing the elite trash mobs when doing Arah (example, try attacking an elite risen hunter in Arah with the NPC nearby. The axe that the hunter will throw will bounce 5+ times and instead of hitting you once for like 3k damage, will hit you for over 15k damage because NPC’s don’t dodge).

5) Let me make NPC’s just stay at the start of dungeons. If you aren’t going to give them sensible AI, then remove them.

6) Remove the merge feature from LFG (if it’s not removed on April 15th patch, facedesk).

I might add more to the list in the near future, for now I will leave it at this.

Once again, thousands. THOUSANDS of gems.

C’mon Anet. Think about it.

My opinions:

1 – yes
2 – don’t care
3 – don’t care
4 – yes
5 – absolutely yes
6 – absolutely yes

1 has got me quite annoyed yesterday. I came from work, wanted to relax and bam! wobbly head. I was like, nice! ANet got me there. Now, let me just relog and go on with normal game… what the kitten?! still there?

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Posted by: serialkicker.5274

serialkicker.5274

I agree on orange chat and npcs in dungeon. These two gives me headaches way too often.