Ice Armor

Ice Armor

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Evian.8741

Evian.8741

Winter is coming.

That being said, I’ve been hoping for ice themed armor sets for my Norn since I started playing two years ago. Kodan armor is about as close as you can get, but it’s not quite living up to the dream.

I want ice crystals like the Wintersbite bow, sharp enough to kill a man. I want frosty effects, like the glow on the endless supply of fire themed armors. I want snowflakes.

Anyone else feeling me here?

Attachments:

(edited by Evian.8741)

Ice Armor

Posted by: Evian.8741

Evian.8741

I appreciate your response, but don’t really understand it. Are you completely disregarding the fact that there are multiple sets of fire related gear already in place in the game? Or that one of the playable races lives in a constantly winter climate?

It has nothing to do with elementalists and everything to do with a preferred aesthetic.

Ice Armor

Posted by: echo.2053

echo.2053

They wont, thatd actually require them to redesign armour. its easier for them to add fire or smoke to an already existing armour as they have done. Dont get me wrong ive been wanting more ice theme things too but we got pushed away from the money they made when people gamabled for fused weapons

Bender the offender – Proud violator of 17 safe spaces –

Ice Armor

Posted by: Crimson Clouds.4853

Crimson Clouds.4853

The new winter outfit that was data-mined looks very similar to the second picture that you posted, so you’ll probably be happy with that: http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/2i39r5/datamining_another_new_outfit_set_from_the/

I would also love a new ice/water style outfit, because right now it’s hard to find a set that looks really in-tune with these elements. The same applies for earth and air, but at least we had the new black lion claim ticket weapons for an ‘airy’ look.

However, from current events, I doubt they’d introduce new armour outside of the living story (or PvP). The armour will be themed towards the living story, so I guess we will have to wait a bit until we’re either somewhere cold or fighting an icy boss.

Ice Armor

Posted by: MidnightX.6294

MidnightX.6294

stop watching to much disney’s frozen.

Ice Armor

Posted by: TheBlackLeech.9360

TheBlackLeech.9360

I don’t need any flashy girly crap.

What I want is a nice manly suit of ice-themed armor.

We have lots of fiery armor sets…

No icy ones.

And please let it be pants not a trenchcoat or skirt.