14. Gunners
15. Rogue
16. Holy
17. Anti Mage (Sage)
18. Blacksmith
19. Summoner
20. Reaper (Forbiden magic)

every class can be carry and tank depends on their build

A. SPVP (the place where all equipment between players is balanced, free and fair)

Player can get titles and level up characters in spvp

1V1 Matchmaking (straight fight)
5v5 matchmaking (conquest)
20vs20 guild matchmaking (straight fighting)

Has ladder system, top 32 get rewards and selected for yearly tournament

B. Wvw matchmaking

20vs20 guild fighting (WVW,PVE Equipments)

has ladder system,top 32 will get reward and tourney qualifying

C. Wvw open world

Have 3 maps, 1 home world map, 2nd is enemy world map(changed every week) and eternal (shared) map.

Have season tournament. 1v1 (not 1v1v1)

D. PVE Map (megaserver)

PVE map will be open pvp. Players can kill others. Player that get killed will have 1 hour buff and cant get attacked by other player (this buff can be removed if the player want)

E. The game will be free to play. Free player can only have 1 character slot.

The dev will put premium member and free member accordingly in wvw server. Unless the premium member want to play in free player server is their choice.

Player that buy the game will get 24 exp booster (each for 1 hour), free horse mount, full set exotic gear of their choice, server choice, +2 character slots.

F. Legendary, Ascended items will be greatly different than exotic in term of stats. Meaning legendary, asceneded wielder will have a great power compared to exotic wielder. (free player cant equip ascended and legendary)

G. The game will be very balanced, no turret engi and cheese warrior. Every classes is effective in 1v1 and teamfight

Ideas To improve Guild War 2

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

I looked at your post history and you’re not a new player, so I’m wondering if your post is serious or for “fun”.

20 level 80s and counting.

Posted by: mcwurth.2081

mcwurth.2081

D. PVE Map (megaserver)

PVE map will be open pvp. Players can kill others. Player that get killed will have 1 hour buff and cant get attacked by other player (this buff can be removed if the player want)

E. The game will be free to play. Free player can only have 1 character slot.

The dev will put premium member and free member accordingly in wvw server. Unless the premium member want to play in free player server is their choice.

Player that buy the game will get 24 exp booster (each for 1 hour), free horse mount, full set exotic gear of their choice, server choice, +2 character slots.

F. Legendary, Ascended items will be greatly different than exotic in term of stats. Meaning legendary, asceneded wielder will have a great power compared to exotic wielder. (free player cant equip ascended and legendary)

G. The game will be very balanced, no turret engi and cheese warrior. Every classes is effective in 1v1 and teamfight

I REALLY hope you are trolling here. This is exactly the thing that turns players away from other MMO’s to play guildwars 2 . Buy to play, PvE is actually PvE without paranoia or panic if they see another player because they might just kill them. A player can play the game in his or her own pace, no need to rush or even things that MUST be done to level up. PvE content is fine (IMO). Sure we could use some new challanges here and there sometimes but I do believe they released living story 1 and 2 free of charge.

pvp I do not give a flying kitten about, I do not play this because I do not like pvp. In other games sure I do some pvp but that is more on a clan scale or survival games.

GW2 PvE is great as it is. Sure some balancing is needed at times, but just let it be, also just wait to see what HoT brings.

Posted by: nerovergil.5408

nerovergil.5408

PVE easily get boring. Living story is boring kitten. PVE with story quest is a hard work for a dev.

Mmorpg is repetitive game. Story will get boring when you leveling your alt character.

Meanwhile, PVP is ENDGAME. Its excited. Player fill their own story into it. Unique, high risk and fun!!!

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

PvP is ‘excited’ to you. It’s not, to me, nor many others.

I can’t agree with most of your suggestions. Well, actually, I can agree with none of your suggestions.

Regardless, feedback is feedback. Good luck.

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

Well this is all a lot of nonsense.

What exactly is the point of your huge list of class names. Class names don’t mean anything without a thorough explanation. How are those classes different than the ones that already exist? What can they do? What weapons can they use? What are their class mechanics? They’re just names. That doesn’t explain anything.

Your assertion that PvP is endgame is just that, YOUR assertion. Considering that you can do PvP at level 2 I would have to disagree very strongly. PvP is whenever you want to do it.

Endgame is endgame and a very large subset of players don’t want anything to do with PvP. Having the game open world PvP also destroys the entire concept and community of the game. The whole point of the game is that when you see another person you’re happy, or at least not upset, that they’re there. You don’t have to worry about them taking your crafting node, or stealing your kills, or interfering with you. The worse thing they can do to you is not assist. Otherwise they’re helping to complete objectives.

That’s how the game is meant to be played, not your weird skewed version of it.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

mcwurth.2081

PVE easily get boring. Living story is boring kitten. PVE with story quest is a hard work for a dev.

Mmorpg is repetitive game. Story will get boring when you leveling your alt character.

Meanwhile, PVP is ENDGAME. Its excited. Player fill their own story into it. Unique, high risk and fun!!!

pve is not boring at all after a while, but that is me personally. I got enough to do in GW2 pve to keep myself occupied for at least another full year. Also I do not play 14 hours a day.

pvp is clearly NOT end game, it is accessible from lvl 2 already, play whenever you want it. no need to go through pve at all.
You do realize that a huge portion of the GW2 community doesn’t want to have anything to do with pvp right?

pvp is everything from exciting to me for example. it annoys me to play against other players, to get sworn at when I kill someone or being called a hacker because they can’t kill me (yes I played pvp to see if i would like it and i dont). from that day on i told myself pvp in GW2 is not my thing. I am fairly sure many people agree with that.

If you so much like pvp, then make suggestions for pvp, but leave pve alone.

Posted by: Zoid.2568

Zoid.2568

Obviously trolling.

Posted by: nerovergil.5408

nerovergil.5408

What exactly is the point of your huge list of class names. Class names don’t mean anything without a thorough explanation. How are those classes different than the ones that already exist? What can they do? What weapons can they use? What are their class mechanics? They’re just names. That doesn’t explain anything.

Your assertion that PvP is endgame is just that, YOUR assertion. Considering that you can do PvP at level 2 I would have to disagree very strongly. PvP is whenever you want to do it.

Endgame is endgame and a very large subset of players don’t want anything to do with PvP. Having the game open world PvP also destroys the entire concept and community of the game. The whole point of the game is that when you see another person you’re happy, or at least not upset, that they’re there. You don’t have to worry about them taking your crafting node, or stealing your kills, or interfering with you. The worse thing they can do to you is not assist. Otherwise they’re helping to complete objectives.

If you regularly play other mmo’s, you will get the idea what class i mean. Its not just name. ill explain the class some other time.

So you play mmorpg like gw2 with lore like you are the hero of tyria, but……….u dont want to accept the challenge of pvp? the thrill the excitement, not just generic AI that a 9 years old can beat. Spamming 11111111111111111111

The fun is when u meet other player, they can be your friend or your rival. Like real hero. Son Goku defeat Vegeta but then they become allies. Then he even travel to Namek to defeat mighty Frieza and turn SSJ1

The world of pvp has endless possibilities. The excitement like a real adventure!!!!!! as you call your self ADVENTURER!!!!

(edited by nerovergil.5408)

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

If you regularly play other mmo’s, you will get the idea what class i mean. Its not just name. ill explain the class some other time.

So you play mmorpg like gw2 with lore like you are the hero of tyria, but……….u dont want to accept the challenge of pvp? the thrill the excitement, not just generic AI that a 9 years old can beat. Spamming 11111111111111111111

The fun is when u meet other player, they can be your friend or your rival. Like real hero. Son Goku defeat Vegeta but then they become allies. Then he even travel to Namek to defeat mighty Frieza and turn SSJ1

The world of pvp has endless possibilities. The excitement like a real adventure!!!!!! as you call your self ADVENTURER!!!!

You don’t seem to understand this game, nor how it works. I think you’re doing it wrong.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

mcwurth.2081

I meet other players in PvE as well. The PvE has also endless possibilities (can try different builds, teams, make two player dungeon runs) PvE gave me many friends to play with as well.
Pressing 1111111111111111 in pvp seems a bit to defeat the purpose of pvp if you ask me.

i do not know what a vegeta is or who son goku’s father might be, but it seems it is totally unrelated to gw2….

as said: it seems you do not totally understand the meaning of this game….

PvE stays PvE in GW no need to add the annoyance of PvP part in PvE. go play WoW instead.