If Taimi obtains a Elite Spec....

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: EdwinLi.1284

EdwinLi.1284

So if Taimi ever obtains a Elite Specialization what do you think it may be?

I personal think it would be something like Technomancer. Taimi has been covering a lot of Magic research so it would fit how she develops technology that incorporates Magical Energy to fight.

Staff as the Elite Spec weapon of course.

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

She’s going to create a Virus from that creature she’s harboring in that test tube and turn herself into a Tyrant like William Birkin during an attempt to cure her legs. That will be her elite spec… She’ll learn how to control her transformation and be able to corrupt enemies and turn them into skinless zombie minions with long tongues. Might even be a new profession even though.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

Berzerker. Needs to be Berzerker. Anything else would be a disappointment. Perfect opportunity to add two handed axe to the game. I imagine her looking like a smurf sized version of Frazetta’s Death Dealer, prisoner of the horned helmet.

Posted by: Librascythe.3152

Librascythe.3152

..Isn’t there a berserker already?

Just what is Taimi Class anyways.. But I like the technomancer, sounds good like a combo of scapper and a spell class.

Posted by: Gryphon.2875

Gryphon.2875

She’s going to create a Virus from that creature she’s harboring in that test tube and turn herself into a Tyrant like William Birkin during an attempt to cure her legs. That will be her elite spec… She’ll learn how to control her transformation and be able to corrupt enemies and turn them into skinless zombie minions with long tongues. Might even be a new profession even though.

I wants it. O_O

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

Just what is Taimi Class anyways.. But I like the technomancer, sounds good like a combo of scapper and a spell class.

Of course there is a Berzerker already. Taimi should take that elite spec!

EdwinLi.1284

I still have this strange feel if Taimi becomes a Technomancer she may say a “Unlimited Power!” reference as one of her jokes for the Technomancer’s electric ability nature.

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

She doesn’t really even have a core class (at least not one related to any of the core classes player characters have) considering she only fights in her golem. So I don’t really expect her to get an elite spec at all, or again at least not one that players can share.

Posted by: Menadena.7482

Menadena.7482

Whatever elite she gets I want it!!!!!

Posted by: perilisk.1874

perilisk.1874

Scrapper. Scruffy Mk 2 will fly like a gyro. Or a Jade Construct.

Ceterum censeo Sentim Punicam esse delendam

EdwinLi.1284

She doesn’t really even have a core class (at least not one related to any of the core classes player characters have) considering she only fights in her golem. So I don’t really expect her to get an elite spec at all, or again at least not one that players can share.

Well Taimi is a Engineer class of the group which use modified weapons to fight enemies. For Taimi she uses her specially modified Golem to fight to compensate for her crippled leg.

Posted by: Makai.3429

Makai.3429

I’d guess Tempest with a focus on Air since Scrapper is a PvP elite spec.

Proud disabled gamer. Not everyone has the capacity to git gud.

Posted by: Lord Aargadon.4135

Lord Aargadon.4135

Druid obviously, since she lost Scruffy, she’s keeping the chak organ as a placekeeper.

Being serious, my bets on she end up with the new engi elite spec when next xpac drops or just before.

Posted by: Rezzet.3614

Rezzet.3614

she will succeed where Oola an Scarlet failed and fuse necromancy and good ol azura alchemy an engineering

Posted by: Sinmir.6504

Sinmir.6504

Scrapper/Daredevil hybrid. Cleaner. Can use a rifle and gyros but more stealthy than the average scrapper.
When she makes Scruffy 2.0
The clue is in her Golem’s name, Scruffy, the name of the janitor/cleaner from Futurama. Who is another guy who refers to himself as a “cleaner?” Leon the Professional.
So once she builds Scruffy 2.0, a Golem with a mounted sniper rifle she will vow to “clean” every destroyer off the face of Tyria.

Posted by: Cyril.7294

Cyril.7294

elite spec: golemancer 4.0 (not sure why the 4.0 just seems right)
weapon: unarmed

instead of multiple gyros like scrapper, one large golem that you can toggle
at the elite spec and mount, utility’s would be used for the golems settings and active
skills.

Posted by: Diovid.9506

Diovid.9506

Well Taimi is a Engineer class of the group which use modified weapons to fight enemies. For Taimi she uses her specially modified Golem to fight to compensate for her crippled leg.

Why would she be the profession called ‘Engineer’. She isn’t more of an engineer than other Asura are. All Asura have engineering capabilities. Many of them are golemancers. However, having engineering capabilities is not the same as being the engineer profession. The engineer profession is specifically the variety of engineers that use engineering as a primary means for combat and adventure. So far she hasn’t shown anything that indicates that she is that type of engineer (or any profession at all for that matter), beyond what all Asura do. Zojja for example is also a Golemancer. However her combat and adventure profession is ‘Elementalist’, not ‘Engineer’.