If there's a guild wars 3?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: JBDanger.2603

JBDanger.2603

Will you support it? Given the record arena net has shown for gw2 and being disconnected from there fans I sure won’t. What does everyone else think?

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Yes, but I’ll probably just stick with Fail Wars 2.

Posted by: Aguri.2896

Aguri.2896

If the asura and charr are playable then yes I am willing to give it a try. As to whether I would support it long term, that depends on what kind of game it turns out to be.

I’m only here because sometimes I just like to watch things burn.

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

The way GW2 has been going? No. They need to start working on a lot of things in GW2 before they even consider a 3rd version.

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

I’ll wait to see if there is GvG this time before buying it…

Posted by: Aivirth.7123

Aivirth.7123

not even if they pay me to play

Posted by: Argon.1563

Argon.1563

If there is a GW3, it won’t be for at least 5 years, minimum, we’d have to kill all the Elder Dragons before GW3 could even be discussed, however, even it was an utter disaster, I would play it, just for the purpose of lore. This game easily has one of the most well-wrote and most in-depth lore of any game. Im talking like, the lore of the Guild Wars universe is up there with The Elder Scrolls, I think its amazing.

Or Charr. I would play a GW3 if there was Charr as a playable race again.

Posted by: TheMaskedGamer.5708

TheMaskedGamer.5708

You guys are seriously overreacting. The game is going to be 2 years old soon, and the game is starting to improve dramatically since its launch and the year after. You and everybody should stop acting like they are entitled to everything there is in the game and expect everything to be there. The road ANet is going through has been a common road for other MMOs (INCLUDING WoW back in its vanilla days), where the first thing they focus on is to make the game playable, then add stuff to add a variety of activities to expand the gameplay, and to add quality of life stuff to make the game enjoyable to play. Guild Wars 2 hasn’t reached its full potential yet. Its still a very young game. And like anything, it need to grow. Give them time, cause they aren’t exactly working with Blizzard’s amount of money in their pockets.

Think before coming to odd conclusions like yours.

Posted by: eisberg.2379

eisberg.2379

Will you support it? Given the record arena net has shown for gw2 and being disconnected from there fans I sure won’t. What does everyone else think?

You mean disconnected with you apparently. They have been connected with me, and they have been making great progress with the game that I have liked.

It is impossible to make everyone happy, and only, and I mean only, Anet knows if the stuff they have been doing has been good for their fans in general.

Posted by: tofumon.5924

tofumon.5924

At this rate? No.

Posted by: jweez.7214

jweez.7214

No. Lack of character depth (build diversity), boring group dynamics, and lack of meaningful content are my major gripes and why I couldn’t justify me buying another gw2 game.

Posted by: Veltoss.9135

Veltoss.9135

Would entirely depend on the game, I won’t make a decision without anything to go on. I don’t hate or love ArenaNet right now enough to make a blind decision.

Blackgate

Posted by: Azhure.1857

Azhure.1857

Considering how I can no longer stand to play GW2 in its current state… No. I will not be around for GW3. The fact that people are already looking forward into the future at a third game, after only two years, is proof that the second game has failed.

Isle of Janthir Megaserver

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

At this point I will not say no, absolutely I will not buy another Anet product. I will say that I am no longer willing to give them the benefit of the doubt when it comes to delivering on or keeping promises and so will be very careful before giving them my money.

Posted by: Kartel.2561

Kartel.2561

I consider myself about as much of a longterm Anet fanboy as you could get. There was a time when I was willing to spend money on anything they could come up with. I knew I had to pre-order GW2, based on my love of GW1. And I knew I’d definitely purchase any and all expansions they came out with. And I knew I’d buy and spend gems periodically.

But now, 2yrs into the game? I have to say no. Anet simply isn’t the same company it used to be. They used to unquestionably be my favorite Dev company. They had the talent and the vision, and they understood what players like me wanted. I feel like too much of that is gone now. They seem more arrogant now and less understanding / listening / caring. As it stands, I no longer feel like they are the Dev company for me, I wish I hadn’t spent so much in the gem store, and I highly doubt I’ll get any future games from them ..or at least pre-order is absolutely out of the question. They have squandered the trust and respect they had previously earned.

I am increasingly impressed by SOE though as a company that “gets it”. And I never imagined I’d find better transparency and vision with a company like Sony than my beloved Anet. But I feel like the Anet I loved died long ago and I’ve just been reluctant to accept it.

Guild: Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP]
Server: Tarnished Coast