If you have Zenith Weapons: read this!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: No Walking.6349

No Walking.6349

I just wanted to inform people who may not know (like I didn’t know until a little bit ago) about these things concerning zenith weapons.

• Once you have unlocked them, you can “withdrawl” as many of then as you want to from your achievement window with the withdrawl button. This may save someone from accepting the same reward twice to get 2 daggers or the like, or from using a fine xmute stone on them.

Just wanted to put this here to same some people trouble if they didn’t know Luckily I didn’t get the same skin twice, but I did use a fine xmute stone on one of them :/

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

All skins should be treated in the same way.

Theftwind (HoD)

Posted by: Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

Ah…. words of wisdom.

IT’S A SWORD. THEY’RE NOT MEANT TO BE SAFE.

No Walking.6349

I totally agree with you here. Maybe add them to your vendor in the Hall of Monuments or something. Kind of a rip off that we only can cover 1 weapon per ticket that we get Doesn’t seem fair.

Posted by: Beorn Saxon.4762

Beorn Saxon.4762

This may save someone from accepting the same reward twice to get 2 daggers or the like, or from using a fine xmute stone on them.

It’s always nice to see people helping others! Thanks for the pro tips.

Also, just so you know, you physically can not accept the same reward twice. Once you pick a weapon, it no longer appears in future chests to choose from

Tarnished Coast
Critical Impact [Crit]

No Walking.6349

This may save someone from accepting the same reward twice to get 2 daggers or the like, or from using a fine xmute stone on them.

It’s always nice to see people helping others! Thanks for the pro tips.

Also, just so you know, you physically can not accept the same reward twice. Once you pick a weapon, it no longer appears in future chests to choose from

Ah I didn’t know that. For a while I was thinking about accepting the axe twice in order to get 2 of them for my warrior, but it’s good to see they build in a failsafe lol.

Posted by: Fox Soul.4809

Fox Soul.4809

I just wanted to inform people who may not know (like I didn’t know until a little bit ago) about these things concerning zenith weapons.

• Once you have unlocked them, you can “withdrawl” as many of then as you want to from your achievement window with the withdrawl button. This may save someone from accepting the same reward twice to get 2 daggers or the like, or from using a fine xmute stone on them.

Just wanted to put this here to same some people trouble if they didn’t know Luckily I didn’t get the same skin twice, but I did use a fine xmute stone on one of them :/

you cant choose the same reward. Once you choose, for example, a dagger, you cant choose the dagger again.

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

… Or they could just add a Mystic Forge recipe that lets us Convert normal T-Stones into T-Crystals and stop this ridiculous cycle of gem exchange inflation for a cosmetic you’ve already earned the right to keep applying to level 80 gear…

Posted by: TheDaiBish.9735

TheDaiBish.9735

you cant choose the same reward. Once you choose, for example, a dagger, you cant choose the dagger again.

He’s not talking about choosing the reward more than once.

He’s talking about being able to withdraw infinite copies of the skin.

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

Posted by: munkiman.3068

munkiman.3068

What’s really interesting, if you look at it. PvP gets a locker, where players care less about skins than they do about combat. Yet in PvE, we have to tote around all our “looks” in an environment that is much more about appearances and limited storage space. Seems pretty silly.

[TAO] Founder/Owner and Administrator for the NSP Server Website

Posted by: kailin.4905

kailin.4905

What’s really interesting, if you look at it. PvP gets a locker, where players care less about skins than they do about combat. Yet in PvE, we have to tote around all our “looks” in an environment that is much more about appearances and limited storage space. Seems pretty silly.

I’ve made a few posts about this idea over the past few weeks hoping a dev picks up on the idea and runs with it. Give us a locker. Even keep the transmute stones concept for all I care. But let us save our skins somehow.

Posted by: KingClash.3186

KingClash.3186

Especially Legionaries, considering the effort it may/does take to get one they should be withdraw-able and account bound.